Chapter 14

A/N: Oh my gosh! 100 followers! Wow! Thank you guys so much! It means a lot to me! And another thing 12k reads on Can I Change Your Ways! It seriously means a lot to me that you guys liked it! So now, I grant you with HiJack! In a few chapters, it won't be so happy. :\ Like in this chapter. Haha, I lied. xD This is a pretty feely chapter.

I also just got done watching Once Upon A Time. I'm like seriously heartbroken from all the feels in the episode which was the season finale. But I can't wait until this fall when season 5 for it comes back. I'm also looking forward to season 6 to The Walking Dead. :D I'm in many fandoms. xD (Lol, that was almost two hours ago. This chapter took forever to write.)

----------------------------------------------

Chapter 14- Jack's sadness.

Jack's P.O.V.

~At school.~

I haven't seen Hiccup yet and I'm wondering where he is. Did his dad decide not to send him to school? I sighed and walked up the stairs to the school's entrance. I heard other footsteps behind me. I slowly turned around hoping it would be Hiccup but it wasn't. It was just some other person I didn't know.

I looked away and opened the door and walked in. I was starting to get worried about Hiccup. I was wondering why he wasn't here like he normally was. I looked down then back up as I started to walk down the hallway to my locker. I grabbed the lock and started to do the combination. It took a few tries since my mind kept going to Hiccup. I finally got the combination right and pulled the lock off my locker and opened it.

I sighed quietly a and grabbed two of my notebooks and my other books. I slowly took of my backpack and stuffed it into my locker. I grabbed a few pens and put them into my pocket. I picked up my lock and shut my locker then put the lock back on it.

I turned around when someone tapped my shoulder. It was Merida. Not to be rude but I was hoping it was Hiccup.

"You look down. You alright?" She asked.

I shrugged and shook my head. "Not really. I'm just worried about Hiccup. I haven't seen him at all this morning." I said.

"Maybe he got sick." Merida said and shrugged.

"No. We texted each other last night. He seemed fine to me. I'm just wondering why he isn't here." I said.

"Maybe he lied but I hope he is alright." Merida said.

"I really hope so." I said.

The bell rang and I waved goodbye to Merida and started to walk down the hallway to Math class. I hope Hiccup is alright. I hope Hiccup's dad didn't hurt him just because of what happened yesterday. I seriously hope Hiccup's dad will learn to accept us. It just isn't fair of what homophobic people think of us gays. We are not any different. We just like the same gender as us. We're not.. Monsters.

-Tine skip.-

I walked out of my last class for the day and headed for my locker. I couldn't concentrate today. All my thoughts were on Hiccup. I'm seriously worried now. I want to go see him but his dad might not let me. His dad probably stayed home from work probably just to make sure I don't go over there.

I sighed and did my combination and unlocked the lock and pulled it off and opened my locker. I just don't get it. Why does he want me away from Hiccup? He can't keep me away from him forever. I sighed once again and pulled my backpack out and unzipped it and started to put my things I had for homework in. I made sure to take the pens out of my pocket and threw them in my backpack. I zipped up my backpack and put it on. I grabbed the lock and closed my locker and put it on.