Chapter 4

A/N: GUESS WHAT YOU GUYS?! I just started working on the sequel to Can I Change Your Ways! I hope you guys are excited!

Chapter 4- Introducing Elsa.

Jack's P.O.V.

Why did Hiccup just say that? Why would he even say that? Oh boy. Maybe it was because he was tired of people bullying us or him. He was.. Finally standing up for himself. But no one else ever stands up to Pitch except Emma, Merida, and I.

Pitch turned around slowly and glared at Hiccup. No, I can't let him hurt Hiccup. "Pitch, turn back around and leave." I said.

"No." He shook his head. "No, I'm not doing that." He said and started walking towards Hiccup.

I quickly stood in front of Hiccup. "Don't." I growled.

"Then I guess I'll take it out on you." Pitch said.

"That's it." I said angrily and punched him across the face.

I quickly grabbed Hiccup's hand and pushed past everyone and started to run down the hallway, pulling Hiccup with me. I didn't even dare to look back.

"JACKSON OVERLAND!" Pitch yelled.

I continued to run down the hallway still pulling Hiccup with me. I quickly ran around the corner with Hiccup. I was panicking. I honestly couldn't let Hiccup get hurt after all he has been through. He doesn't deserve to be picked on anymore.

I looked at all the doors. Art room, Math class, Science lab.. Fuck! Nothing to hide in. I sighed and continued to look at the doors.

"Jack.. Slow.. Down.." Hiccup said between pants.

I looked behind me. Pitch wasn't chasing us anymore. Well, at least we got away. I sighed in relief and stopped running and let go of Hiccup's hand.

"You stood up for yourself." I said.

"Yeah and I wish I didn't." Hiccup said and leaned against the wall.

"I'm glad I stood up for you. I didn't want you to get hurt." I said.

Hiccup looked at me and smiled. "Thanks Jack. That means a lot." Hiccup said.

I smiled. "You're welcome Hiccup." I said.

"Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to stay over at my house this weekend? My parents will be going out of town just for the weekend." Hiccup said messing around with his shirt.

I chuckled. "Sure, I would like that. As long as Toothless doesn't get one of my shirts again." I said smiling.

"No promises." Hiccup said chuckling.

"He tore up my other shirt, didn't he?" I asked.

Hiccup's lips went into a straight line. "Yes." He said then started to laugh.

"No way." I said chuckling.

"Yeah. He wouldn't even let me touch it." Hiccup said.

"Wow-" I said but was interrupted by the bell ringing.

Hiccup quickly pulled out his schedule. He skimmed through his classes and looked up at me. "What's your first class?" He asked.

"Math." I said and rolled my eyes. "I hate math." I said.

"Well, I have Math with you. But you need to show me where all the classes are." Hiccup said chuckling.

"Come on or we'll be late!" I said and grabbed him by the hand and pulled him to Math class.

~Lunch.~ (I'm lazy so time skip!)

I sat down at the table with my tray. Hiccup sat down next to me and sighed. I looked over at him. "What is it?" I asked.

"This." Hiccup said and pulled out three pieces of paper.

"Dude, you got numbers from girls." I said chuckling.

"Yeah, just random girls." Hiccup grabs his water bottle. "I'm not really interested."

Well, I honestly didn't think Hiccup would think that way but I didn't expect him to get 3 different numbers from girls. I guess the girls thought he was cute or attractive.

Well, Hiccup does have the looks a girl or guy would want. I'm just saying. I mean, he does have a beautiful color of green eyes. But also Hiccup is short but who cares. I like him for the way he is. But.. No homo. (Don't hurt me! xD)

Emma sat down across from me. Her brown hair was pulled back into a ponytail and she was sweating. "Haha, you had gym class today, didn't you?" I asked.

Emma picked up a french fry and threw it at me and laughed as it hit me in the face and fell onto my tray. "Yes, I did." She said chuckling.

"Thanks for the free food." I said and picked up the french fry and ate it.

Emma rolled her eyes and looked over to Merida. Apparently Merida was walking over with Elsa. (Don't hate me for this.)

Elsa was beautiful, I have to be honest. The way her braid would hang over her shoulder, the way her eyes would sparkle when she smiled. To be honest, I liked her.

Hiccup's P.O.V.

I can't believe I'm attracted to Jack. Yes, I'm bi but I was mostly attracted to girls. I slowly looked over to Jack. I felt my chest tighten. The way he stared at Elsa..

I guess I'm jealous. I sighed quietly and looked away. I don't even know why I like him. It's completely obvious he likes her.

I started to eat slowly. This week was going great until today. I seriously just wanted to bang my head against the table. I just decided to listen to their conversation as Elsa sat down at the table.

"Hello Jack." Elsa said smiling.

Jack smiled. "Hey Elsa." He said.

"Is this the new student?" She asked looking at me.

Jack nodded. "Yeah, this is Hiccup." Jack said.

Elsa smiled. "Hello Hiccup, I'm Elsa." She said.

"Hi." Was all I said.

Emma kept looking at Elsa, Jack, and I. Hmm, wondering what she is thinking about. She must be thinking about something. Wait.. I hope she doesn't think I like Jack! Oh, maybe she does. That's okay. Well, as long as she doesn't tell him then that's fine.

Liking Jack.. I'm just going to keep getting hurt. I actually thought there could be a possibility that he liked me back too. I guess not. It's.. I have just read many books about girls falling in love at first sight and.. Why did that have to happen to me?

"Uh Elsa?" Jack asked.

Elsa looked away from Merida. "Yes?" She asked.

"Would you like to... Be my girlfriend?" Jack asked.

I felt a small pain in my chest. I was right. I'm going to keep getting myself hurt..