Chapter 25

A/N: If you thought this chapter was going to be happiness and fluff between the two, you thought wrong.

Jack's P.O.V.

I looked away from Hiccup's gaze as he continued to look at me concerned. I wanted to tell him, I really did but I was just.. Scared. It was horrible. The things they did to me. Nobody should have to go through that.

Then I was torn from my thoughts. "Jack!"

"Uh yeah, sorry.."

"What did they do to you?" Hiccup asked, seriousness in his voice.

"I-I don't know if I want to talk about it Hiccup.." I looked at him, trying my best not to cry.

"Jack, it wasn't Pitch was it?" Hiccup asked again.

I shook my head as he saw through the lie I was going to tell. "No.." I whispered. "They did much worse to me than Pitch ever did.."

"Did the rape you?!" Hiccup widened his eyes.

I gasped. "God no!"

Hiccup sighed relieved as he ran a hand through his hair. "Thank god or I would have Alexis help me kick some ass."

I chuckled lightly but immediately disappeared as I remembered what they did to me. It was kinda like I shut down, the pain I felt didn't go away. I looked down as I started to cry once again.

Hiccup tried to wrap his arms around me but I immediately flinched in pain. I sighed and wiped my eyes. "Fine.. I'll show you."

Hiccup looked at me worried and he never looked away from me. It did make me happy that he cared so much even though he didn't have to but he did. I then slowly started to pull up my shirt, revealing my bruised stomach along with my sides. I bit my lips as I heard Hiccup gasped. "How bad does it hurt?" He asked concerned.

"R-Really bad.. They didn't stop. First, it was being pushed back into the locker room, they pushed to the floor then they started kicking me all at once. They said things that.. No one should ever have to hear.." I ended the sentence in a whisper as I let my shirt fall back down.

I wiped my eyes while I looked down. "I just.. I just want everything to be okay. I apologize for doing those things to you in the bathroom.. I already feel so guilty.."

Hiccup shook his head. "Don't you dare apologize, okay? I wanted you to do those things to me."

I wiped my eyes and looked Hiccup in the eyes. "You promise?" I asked, wanting to make sure he wasn't lying to me.

"I promise. I would never lie to you." Hiccup said in a serious tone.

I nodded, believing what Hiccup was telling me. I looked down as I walked up to Hiccup and slowly wrapped my arms around his waist, resting my head on his shoulder softly. I felt Hiccup wrap his arms around me and caress my back.

(Maybe some fluff but only for now.. x3)

"I love you Jack, don't forget that please and if something is ever bothering you, tell me." Hiccup whispered softly.

"I promise and I love you too, Hicc.." I whispered back, using his nickname.

A few minutes later, Hiccup was sitting on the couch with me sitting on his lap, both my legs beside his. His arms wrapped around my waist as he leaned in and connected his lips with mine. My heart immediately started to beat faster as I melted into the kiss. My hands laid softly on his cheeks, my thumbs caressing each of them softly. Hiccup kept his arms wrapped around my waist tightly, not letting me go.