1 - No More Dream

"Aish, is this enough food?" Jin groaned. He looked around the Han river, he didn't even know who his wife was supposed to be. Apparently she was supposed to wear something that represented an important feature in her life. There weren't that many people out right now since it was a weekday, but everything seemed crowded and bigger than usual.

"Come on don't be nervous." he muttered. He stood straight up again, suddenly aware of the camera crew following him. After a minute of walking he saw it. Pink.

The color seemed to jump out at him against the green grass and the blue backdrop of the river. She was sitting with her back facing him, dressed in a pink blouse and sitting on a pink picnic blanket. She must be from A-pink he thought, hopefully he would be able to recognize her name. He swallowed and started to walk towards her. It felt like the camera in front of him was staring right through him. He wondered what he looked like right now, "Did he look ugly? Could she see him sweating right now?" He shook his head, trying to chase away those thoughts, "Hey you're the visual in BTS for a reason," he said to himself. After what seemed like eternity he got to the picnic area.

Suddenly she jumped up. She must've heard him getting closer to the picnic. As she turned to face him her light brown hair seemed to shine. It's not like he was surprised to find out who she was. He knew she would be a member from A-pink but that didn't stop him from being stunned at her beauty. He had always been impressed with Eunji's vocals, but until now he had never thought of her as anything else but a fellow idol.

"Annyeonghaseyo!"

"Annyeonghaseyo!"

Her voice broke him out of his trance.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" He responded. Their eyes met, and time seemed to stand still. His mind went blank, and he couldn't stop admiring how beautiful she looked with the evening sun behind her.

"I'm Jung Eunji, it's nice to meet you!" she said, bowing.

"I'm Kim Seokjin" he said, "I'm a big fan of yours."

"Oh I'm a fan of BTS too!" she said, flashing him a beautiful smile that made his heart stop.

Completely flustered, he asked "Would you like to sit?"