Chapter 70- I love you, Flynn

TWO CHAPTERS POSTED ^.^

I don't know if there's such thing as a clean dirty scene so I'm just leaving a little WARNING.

You aren't missing out on much.. so you can skip ahead if you like.

_______________________________________

Harley P.O.V:

I sat on my bed watching Flynn roll up his sleeping bag. I giggled while he struggled to get it to stay rolled up.

He looked at me. "Don't you wanna go spend time with your grandfather?"

"You heard his prayer this morning,"I smiled at him. "Just when I thought nothing could be worse than your prayer, he swooped in with his drunk speech to God."

He chuckled.

"I would go sit with him but he's drunk and he smells like cigarettes. Me sitting next to him is like tying a weight to my ankle and plunging into a pool. Besides, they're going out."

He sat on the bed infront of me curling up his legs. "It's almost a new year. Any resolutions?"

"None that I'll follow up to."

He held my hand. "Do you wanna...make one together?"

"Uh..,"I was kinda' shocked he would ask that. "Sure...any in mind?"

He bit the corner of his bottom lip and made his thinking face.

"You didn't think this through before you said it, did you?"

He shrugged and smiled.

"How about..we tell each other the truth, at all times. Is that fine by you?"

"Are you calling me a liar?,"he cocked his head and raised his brows.

I giggled. "I'm not gonna answer that. Did you have any resolutions for yourself?"

He looked at the bed and swirled his finger in the sheet. "I wanna be like you, I guess."

I furrowed my brows.

"You're just so humble and forgiving..and patient...I mean, you don't know how to act when I'm getting emotional but..you tolerate my annoying, rude attitude... You see the good in people and you've seen the good in me,"he looked at me,"..You're perfect me."

I stared at him. I heard a car door shut outside. My grandparents were leaving.

He crinkled his nose and smiled putting his hand on the back of his head. "I know it's cheesy and weird-"

"Are you saying this to get into my pants?"

"Of course no-"

"Because it's working,"I bit my lip.

That dazed look overtook his face, then he took a deep breath and exhaled. "Let's...Let's go downstairs." He got up. "Your Nana might need help with lunch." He kept fidgeting uncomfortably. "After that breakfast she made this morning, I think she might need a lot of help."

"She's gone...Both her and grandma left a couple of minutes ago...I guess you were too caught up in me to realize they left,"I tucked my hair behind my ear.
_________________________________

AGAIN: Don't say I didn't, say I didn't warn you. This chapter's a little on the graphic side. You can skip to the next one if you like.
_______________________________________

Flynn P.O.V:

I scratched my head and looked at the door, then the floor, then Harley. I stopped moving and stared at her.

She was biting her lip and she had a dazed look in her eyes that made me lightheaded. She slowly crawled off of the bed and stood infront of me.

My breathing got heavy and I tried to move, but I couldn't.

Her hand slid down my chest to my belt.

I got ahold of myself and quickly grabbed her wrist. "Harley, what are you doing?...You just found out that your grandfather-"

"Don't..,"she pulled her arms away. "Please." She looked at the floor. "I can't focus on that right now..I'm trying not to."

I put my hands on her cheeks and turned her head towards me.

"You told me to act normal....That's exactly what I'm doing."

I sighed. She was doing it to take her mind off things. I wasn't going to stop her. I calmly leaned in looking into her eyes. "If we're doing this,"I brushed her nose with mine,"I'm in control. Got it?"

"Uh-huh,"I heard the trembling in her voice.

I slowly laid her on the bed, picturing every romantic scene in every movie I was forced to watch by the women in my life.

Her fingers glide up my thigh until she started unbuckling my belt.

I started kissing her, lifting her dress in the process.

Her arms slipped out of her sleeves and I lifted the dress over her head throwing it across the room.

I took off my shirt and she stared at my chest.

She fixed the pillow under her head and looked into my eyes.

I started kissing her again so she wouldn't notice my struggle to get my pants off.

When she saw my pants was on the floor she grabbed the folded sheet. "Here,"she handed it to me.

I furrowed my brows at her. "Why do you want a sheet..again?"

"I'm very self consciousness, okay?,"she put her hands on her forehead and blushed. "Just hurry up and cover me..you..us..or whatever."

I chuckled, gently laying on top of her and pulling the sheet over us.

She slowly pulled down her underwear, then put her hands on the back of my neck.

I brushed the hair that stuck to her skin, off her forehead and kissed her. "Whenever you're ready."

"Ready."

I reached down under the sheet. My finger touched her.

"Wait!,"she shrieked. "Not ready!"

I chuckled. "That was my hand...Are you sure-"

She put her finger on my lips. "I'm ready now." She put her hands on my back.

"Okay,"I smirked.

She let out a squeak and her fingers dug into my back. "Sorry,"she said breathlessly.

"It's fine,"I put one hand on her hip and the other on her cheek. "You're fine." I kissed her. My skin stuck to hers as I moved up and down against her body.

Her fingers slid through my hair and she looked at me.

I kissed her holding her other hand. "I love you,"I moaned shutting my eyes. I began to tremble uncomfortably. I felt her fingers on my forehead as she wiped my sweat.

"I...,"she said softly. I almost didn't hear her. "..love you."

My eyes grew wide. I looked at her.

Her eyes were also wide. She said it unconsciously.