Chapter 1- Not my type

Further Description: After hitting Harley in the face with a bat, Flynn and her mother decide that it would be best that he takes care of her. Flynn becomes Harley's bad luck, causing her to face a series of accidents while in his company.

The grammar is horrible. So please don't judge me. I obviously have to edit the book at the end of it. Thank you for reading. Enjoy ^.^

Oh and you might find a racist comment in there somewhere from Harley's mom. Don't worry. It's addressed in one of the late chapters.

Sitting behind him in class would be most of the girls' dream. But it wasn't mine. I mean..he never even noticed me sitting right behind him. Actually, he never noticed me at all. Flynn Skylar was literally in kindergarten with me when we were younger. I remembered..He should too right? I"m right... right? Anyway, every math class I would sit behind him, until summer break.

Who knew that in the twelfth grade, I would end up in the same situation. Sitting behind Hampshire High's most beautiful boy.

I walked into the classroom, late, for the first time in a long time. Summer was over, but my brain didn't quite get that yet. I woke up late and took a quick shower, so I wouldn't have been surprised if someone told me I was..stinky.

"I'm sorry for being late, Mr. Roberts,"I sighed holding my books to my chest. "Won't happen again, sir."

"Sure you are Branson,"he shook his head and continued cleaning the board. "You're all sorry for being late and you never learn your lesson. Have a seat."

I looked at the only empty seat in the classroom. Behind Flynn, every girl's dream guy. He wasn't even the Harry Styles looking type..With his blue eyes, deep brown hair and dotty freckles. To me he was quite ugly...Kinda'. I sighed, walked over to the seat and sat down.

He suddenly turned around and looked at me. He squinted at me,"Do you have a blue inked pen I can borrow?"

I raised a brow at him. Out of all the other kids in the class, he chose to turn around and ask me for a stupid pen. Well, as the kindhearted, sweet person that I was, I picked up my blue inked pen, looked Flynn in the eyes and said,"I'm using it."

"Okay,"he turned around.

Suddenly, my chest began to feel something weird. Was it love? Was it heart burn? No, it was guilt. I tapped his shoulder.

He looked at me.

"Here,"I handed him the pen.

"Thanks, Harley,"he smiled at me, then turned around again.

Did he just say my name, or is my brain still on summer break? Like the idiot I was I touched his shoulder again.

"You know,"he looked at me and mumbled,"if you keep poking me, Mr. Roberts might kick us out of class."

"Sorry..if I'm annoying you,"I looked down.

"No, no, no. It's fine. Did you need something?"

"No,"I shook my head, still keeping my eyes on my book.

"Oh..kay?,"he slowly turned back around.

I sighed and sat back in my chair. I needed the stupid notes!

* * *

After class, I got up and quickly began to walk away.

"Harley!,"I heard him call me.

I took a deep breath and turned around.

He ran over to me and stood in front of me. "Are you sure you didn't have anything to tell me..or ask me for?,"he tilted his head with a smirk.

"I didn't," I shook my head at him, then walked away. It was weird how much he wanted to talk to me, but I knew inside that...he didn't really to. He just wanted to play me. Besides, I had a boyfriend.

I walked over to my locker. Danny was waiting for me. He was the average male height, with curly brown hair, and light brown skin.

"Hello beautiful,"he hugged me,"I haven't seen you in months."

"Wow,"I opened my locker,"you're making it sound like such a long time."

"So..you didn't miss me?,"he folded his arms.

"Of course I did, Danny,"I stood up on my toes and kissed him.

"You two make me sick every time I see you,"my best friend May pulled me away from him. She was a little taller than me, with shoulder length blonde hair. She was chubby and extremely curvy. She was my complete opposite. All jolly and positive. What can I say, opposites do attract. "Aren't you gonna hug me too?,"she stretched out her arms.

"We saw each other last week,"I furrowed my brows at her.

She folded her arms. "Hmph!"

I wrapped my arms around Danny again. "I really did miss you."

We had been dating for over a year and we were inseparable...or so I thought.

"Oh my goodness,"May grabbed my arm,"It's Flynn!" She fixed her pink tie,"How do I look?"

"Like May."

I let go of Danny and leaned up against my locker, watching Flynn walk by.

He looked straight at me.

What the hell did he want?

I watched him walk down the hall until he disappeared.

"Oh my goodness,"she covered her mouth,"He looked at you. He looked at you!"

"So what?,"I shrugged.

"You looked at him,"Danny folded his arms.

"So.. what?,"I looked at him.

"This is his way of saying he wants you,"May danced," Isn't it obvious. "

"Uh..no. And I've got a boyfriend."

"That doesn't matter,"Danny grit his teeth,"Girls have dumped their boyfriends for him. He's dated seniors when he was a freshman and freshmans as a senior. The guy's a player and a douche."

"You think I don't know that?"

"He only wants you because he wants to sleep with you. He takes virginities like picking apples off of trees."

"You do know he only says that stuff to look good to you boys, right?,"I giggled.

"So why do the girls say that it's true, huh?"

"Because loosing your virginity to Flynn Skylar is an accomplishment to these idiots....I don't like the guy okay? You have nothing to worry about...He's not my type."

First Chapter...Just a tease. Once I reach five reads I'll start posting more.