twenty-one: baby talk

so. there's like a half assed blow job in this chapter (i know there's been a lot of request for smut, but i kinda suck at writing it so i just don't write it tbh). i was going to write a full on smut scene but then something happened that pissed me off so i wasn't really in the mood to write smut. i promise that there will be a smut scene in this book eventually, it won't be mind blowing but it'll happen. so without further ado, here's chapter twenty-one. 

connie xx

twenty-one: baby talk

"Don't be a tease." Zayn says, looking up at Louis as the younger of the two plays with the hem of Zayn's underwear.

"Whatever do you mean?" Louis says in return, grinning at Zayn as he hooks his fingers into the waistband and slowly starts to pull them down.

"You know exactly what I mean." Zayn says, glaring a little as Louis takes his sweet time. Zayn loved every second he spent with Louis, but he always hated it when Louis was a tease.

"I thought you liked it when I took my time." Louis whispers, continuing to grin brightly as Zayn rolls his eyes.

"Not w-" Zayn's reply was cut short as he lets out a moan, Louis' mouth engulfing the head of his c ock. Zayn's hands move to Louis' hair, threading his fingers through it as Louis slowly eases Zayn down his throat. Zayn bites down harshly on his bottom lip when he feels the back of Louis' throat. Louis eases off at that point, a trial of saliva connecting between Louis' lips and the tip of Zayn's dick. Zayn blinks up at Louis, completely memorized by him but that only lasted for a second before Louis was placing soft kitten licks onto Zayn. Zayn lets out breathy moans, his fingers once again tangling into Louis' hair. It didn't take long for Zayn to feel that familiar tightening in his stomach, but Zayn didn't want to come just yet.

"Lou, as much as I love this... You gotta stop." Zayn says, chuckling softly as Louis finally pulls away. Louis pouts a little, only to have it turn into a bright grin when Zayn flips the two of them over. Zayn hovers over the top of him, leaning down to kiss Louis softly as the younger of the two looks up at him with wide dilated eyes. Zayn moves his lips away from Louis', trailing them down his neck and down his chest before stopping at the waistband of Louis' underwear. Louis bites down on his bottom lip when Zayn's teeth nip the skin there, the younger letting out a breathy moan of his own when Zayn finally starts to pull down the only thing between the two of them. Once Louis' underwear was tossed carelessly to the side, Zayn takes a minute to just look at Louis. He couldn't figure out how the hell he got so lucky to finally have Louis, for real this time. 

"What?" Louis asks, looking up at Zayn and suddenly feeling subconscious. It wasn't like this was the first time they've had sex since getting back together, but Zayn wasn't one to sit there and stare at him. 

"Nothing. Just wondering how I got to be so lucky." Zayn says, a half grin on his face.

"You got me pregnant." Louis points out, earning a laugh from Zayn before he nods. 

"And I'd do it all again in a heart beat." Zayn whispers, leaning down to kiss Louis again. Louis bites his lip for a second, looking at Zayn as he contemplates on whether or not he should say what was on his mind right then and there. 

"Would you?" Louis asks, scooting up on the bed a little so that he was sitting up. 

"What do you mean?" Zayn asks, leaning back on his heels as he looks at Louis curiously. Their conversation was taking a turn and Zayn wasn't sure where it was exactly going. Louis continues to bite down on his lip, seriously trying to decide if he should say what he was thinking or not. He didn't want Zayn's answer to be no, but right now that's what Louis felt like it would be. 

"I want another baby..." Louis whispers after a minute, looking way from Zayn and down at his hands. Zayn stares at Louis, a little taken aback by what he'd just said. 

"Like right now?" Zayn asks and Louis once again looks at Zayn before he nods. 

"Yeah... I know the timing is shit, but this is what I want." Louis says, feeling a little more confident now. Zayn continues to stare at Louis, still trying to understand what exactly it was that Louis was saying. It wasn't like Zayn didn't know, he was just trying to figure out why he wanted to do it now. 

"Why? I would've thought having another baby would be the last thing on your mind, especially with what's going on with Liam..." Zayn says, standing up from the bed and grabbing his boxers off the floor. He pulls them back on, grimacing a little at how tight they were but Zayn didn't think this was a conversation they should be having while naked. Louis lets out a sigh, pulling the covers up over his bottom half as he bites his lip. 

"I've kinda wanted this for a while now, I just didn't know how to bring it up. It's okay if you don't want to, I won't be mad about it." Louis whispers, shrugging a little as he continues to look at Zayn. Zayn lets out another sigh, running a hand through his hair as he too looks at Louis. 

"It's not that I don't want to, I would love to have another kid... but right now isn't... I don't know, Lou. I just thought that we'd be married before we had another kid, you know? Do it right this time around instead of doing everything backwards like we always do." Zayn says, earning a small nod from Louis who gives Zayn a small smile. 

"So you're saying you wanna marry me?" Louis says, the small smile turning into a bright grin as Zayn crawls back onto the bed. 

"Yeah, someday I want to... but right now, what we've got now... It's enough for me, Lou. You, the boys, Quinn... This is all I need, I don't need anything else." 

"I still want a baby." 

"And you'll get one, but not right now.. Okay?" Zayn asks, looking at Louis with a very serious expression. He needed Louis to understand that even though Louis might be ready for another kid, Zayn wasn't. 

"Okay, I can respect that. You owe me shower sex tomorrow though." 

"Why not right now?" 

"Because I'm tired." Louis says as if that's the most obvious thing in the world. Zayn rolls his eyes at that, but he kisses Louis softly anyways. 

"I love you." 

"Yeah, I know you do." 

"Do you love me?" Zayn whispers, trying to hide the grin that was finding its way onto his face. Louis rolls his own eyes before nodding. 

"You know I do." 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and that's chapter twenty-one. that was rather quick if I do say so myself.

but then again, I started Style back in July and ended it in November and then Perfect was November till January... So I guess it wasn't that quick lol.

Oh well.

Dedication goes to nialls-girl-x

QOTC: so Louis wants another baby... thoughts on that? Thoughts on Zayn's reaction to Louis wanting another baby?

Comment

and

Vote

Connie xx