Ch. VIII

~the past~

One night, the earl had slipped into (y/n)'s cell. He pulled back a knife and plunged it into her throat. The next day, her body had disappeared. What was left was a puddle of blood. A spider on the wall watched the scene play out.

~present~
|(y/n)'s POV|

Claude fixed his glasses and walked towards me. I struggled to get up. "I did not kill Alois... yet. His soul is within a ring." He told me, taking out a ring from his coat. "What?" I asked. "What are you going to do with it?" He stared at me with his demonic eyes. "It will be a delightful trap for Sebastian and Ciel." He said. My right eye glowed fuchsia. Claude turned away and walked into the manor. While walking in, he told me a threat. My teeth clenched as I asked a question. He smirked and answered. I ran off and climbed the clock tower near the maze. I looked over the view and waited. You will not get away with this, Claude.

|time skip|

It had been about a week. Phantomhive's soul has merged with Jim's and Sebastian is furious. I sat patiently on the clock tower, waiting for the opportune time to strike. At Claude. I must be careful about my next move. Claude may be a pest but he isn't stupid. Well, I think he's stupid and is a total asshole but that's not the point. I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard a voice. "I'm gonna climb up this tower! Come get me, Sebastian or I'll fall!" I peeked over the edge and saw Phantomhive climbing up. I hid myself from his visibility. He reached the top and stood dangerously close to the edge. "I'm gonna fall! I'll do it! Come get me!" He shouted. That's not Ciel... I thought. My eyes widened. Alois! I rushed to him but a glare from Claude stopped me. I crept back to my hiding place. Alois didn't even notice. Just a little more... Hold on for just a little more! Hannah then appeared. I took a deep breath.

|time skip|

Claude and Sebastian was racing to get up here. I was still hiding. I was on the edge of losing it but I held myself and remembered the deal.

|flashback|

My right eye glowed fuchsia. Claude spoke a threat. "If you try to stop me or spoil my plans, your precious Alois will be permanently destroyed." He walked into the manor. "What if instead," I started, pausing him from closing the manor doors. "I help you with your plans? If you get Ciel's soul, will you give me back Alois?" I asked. He smirked. "Why not? It would be interesting." He said. I quickly rushed off to the clock tower.

|flashback end|

I heard a painful cry from Alois. Jim! Silence fell then I heard Phantomhive's voice. "Sebastian, what are you doing? You fulfilled my wish so why haven't you eaten my soul? Until you have eaten every last drop of my soul, you remain my butler. Sebastian, I order you to eat my soul!" I clenched my teeth. Jim... Please... be ok...