Chapter 4: Trap Gods..Make this money

Start from the beginning

" Please dont hurt us " The young one cries.

" Im not. This is my kids mother house..Shes going to help you. You can call your mother or whatever for your friend and you. " I tell her. I knock and Cash comes to the door.

" Gucci what the hell ? " She gasp.

" Cash please Ill explain everything later. They were raped and beat. " She instantly grew soft at that remebering her own situation. She opened the door wider and I brung them in and she ran to get blankets and towels. She came back covering them up. " Where are the girls ? " I ask. I didnt wat to scare my daughters.

" Watching TV in my room. "

" I have to go. I will be back soon. Thanks again " I say. I left them there and walked back to the car.

" Lets go " I say. Scooby drove off.

I couldnt stop this grind. I still had to get out there and make this money. It was about a 20 minute drive into the hood then we pulled up to a house and he parked across the street.

" This them ? " I ask. These two dudes Burn and Bink. They were the sneaky cats of the drug business. They robbed niggas then sold what they robbed.

" Yep. They got me for 10 grand a fews back. I been watching this spot since. " He tells me. I nod.

" Yall ready ? " I ask. We been watching the place 30 minutes. A few people entered then left.

" Yeah. "

" Zeek watch the car. You driving us away. Scooby come with me "

" What !? That wasnt the plan " Zeek says. I wanted to test scooby. I will know he down for us and never sat us up if he shoot and kills the niggas himself.

" Trust me " I look back at him. He sighed and came into the driver seat when we got out. The code was for him to honk once if anything was out of order. We looked around before pulling down our ski mask and crossing the street.

" Its a back window around the left side. We fall through the bathroom. Then go straight up and they gon be in the living room most likely " He tells me.

" What we wasting time for ? " Lets go. We went to the small window he bust it and knocked out the spare glass. He climbed through making sure not to bleed on the soon to be murder scene. I did the same. Nobody. Cocking my twin glocks He open the door and we crept out. " Can you handle them or you need me ? " I ask.

" I got it...Get that WORK " He tells me. ( Money and Product. )

" When you kill them. Run out. I'll met you out there " I tell him.

" Cool..Ill have Zeek blow 2ce when im out...See ya " He daps me. The reason I did that cause Ion want us both going down. He walked that way and I walked to the back room. I open the door and started checking around for any thing that holds value to me. I found nothing. I heard 2 shots fire and yelling. Then silence..He gotten better. I smiled. I got on my knees looking under the bed. 5 big black suitecases. I pulled them out smiling. I opened one. Drugs. 2nd. Money! 3rd..Coke 4th..More money. Hells yeah. I heard two horn beeps and grabbed the four I opened cause my arms were filled. I ran to the front..One of these niggas wasnt fully dead. I dropped the cases.

" Gboy back bitch " I shot him in the mouth. I grabbed my cases again. " Fuck that! " I speak back and run for the room again. I bent and got that case in my mouth. Im not leaving shit. It was hard to run to the car. Zeek open the door for me and I got in he pulled out. I tossed the bags to the back to Scooby.

" What they looking like ? " Zeek ask me getting out the area.

" LIKE WE BOUT TO BE ON TOP OF SHIT AGAIN !! " I scream. I wasnt tripping Scooby got them fools but one was barely breathing.