Chapter 9

Taylor and Kaitlyn were woken up to the slamming of the door between the two rooms. Isaac had mostly slammed it shut only in shock by what he was seeing, Plus he didn't want to take another step closer. He could tell from a distance that his brother was barely wrapped up in a blanket, totally naked. Kaitlyn laid on top of him totally naked, not a single part of her covered up by the blanket. So it seemed the best way to wake them up. He covered his eyes, totally embarrassed by what he was seeing.

Miranda stood there in shock, unable to look away from Taylor and Kaitlyn together. Mostly because she liked what she could see of him. She had always thought he was cute, and now that she was able to see more, she just couldn't help herself. But of course when he opened his eyes and saw her, he tried to cover himself up more.

" What in the... what are you doing in my room, Miranda?" He struggled with the blanket, trying to keep her from seeing anymore than she already had.

" Kaitlyn never came back to our room last night and I ran into Ike when I looked for her at the pool. Of course our first thought was that she would be with Zac, so we went to him. He said he didn't know we were even in the same hotel, and we thought maybe you could help us search for her while he watches my son." She explained. " But I guess we don't need to look
any further."

Isaac noticed there were little bottles of alcohol all over the hotel room. He looked into the mini bar and noticed there was hardly anything left. " I see you two got drunk last night. It's no wonder you two ended up in bed together." He couldn't help but laugh.

Kaitlyn finally stirred, and slowly opened her eyes. She saw Miranda standing nearby with a half smile on her face, and then looked over at Isaac who was laughing. Her head pounded, and his laughing didn't help. " Shut up, Isaac." She groaned, rolling over onto her back.

As she rolled over and revealed the rest of herself to everyone in the room, Taylor finally got a good hold of the blanket and he covered her up too. " Can you two please get out so we can get dressed?"

" Gladly. But I would like to know how you are going to tell Zac this one, Tay. Because you know you have to tell him that you slept with her." Isaac said, as he headed out of the room. " You can't just expect him to live in the dark forever. He will find out some other way, and it will be all the worse for you."

Taylor grabbed a pillow and chucked it at him. " Just get out. We have a right to some privacy."

Miranda followed him out. But she popped her head into the room for one more second. " He is right. You need to tell your brother how you slept with his crush." With that, she closed the door behind her.

______________________________________________________________

Kaitlyn rubbed at her forehead, looking over at Taylor. " I feel like shit. How about you?"

He nodded. " Kaitlyn, I... I don't even know what to say about... all this. I... I'm sorry. This should not have even happened between us." He felt terrible. Not just from his hangover, but he felt like he had taken advantage of her. Not to mention he had in fact slept with his brother's crush. He sat up, and looked over at her.

She sat up herself, and looked at him with a small smile on her face. " It wasn't all bad from what I can remember." She rubbed a hair out of his eyes. " But you are right. This shouldn't have happened. When Zac finds out..."

" Who says we have to tell him? Ike? Miranda? We don't have to do what they say." Taylor kissed her forehead. " Don't worry about it. He never has to know about this."

" He'll find out somehow, Tay. It will come out somehow." She got out of the bed, not even caring what he saw. She searched around for her clothes. "Not because Miranda will say anything. I know she won't. But Ike..."

" I'll take care of him. He won't say a word. Look, let's get dressed and I'll order us some room service. We may not be hungry now, but I think we should try eating a little something. We can worry about that later."

She nodded, and found her bra across the room. Picking it up, she turned around to face him.

" I'm going to shower. I just need to find the rest of my clothes."

With a laugh, he climbed out of bed herself and searched with her. He found her shirt over by the doorway, and threw it her way. They both laughed when it landed on her head and covered her face. " Go shower. I'll throw your pants in when I find them."

She went into the bathroom and closed the door behind her. He did as he said he would, and called for room service. Then he finally found her pants under the bed when he was trying to straighten up a bit. There was a knock on the door that connected to Ike's room, and he opened it to see Isaac and Miranda standing there. " What?" He asked.

" Are you coming out for breakfast or what? You two need to eat something, not to mention..."

" We are not going to tell Zac and neither are you, Ike. It's not up to you to tell us what to do or even to tell him anything yourself." He interruped him. Looking from him to Miranda, he blushed. " I... about what happened between me and your sister, I'm sorry. You... you won't tell Zac, right?"

She sighed. " I can't promise anything, Taylor. Yes, I've been good at keeping secrets in the past. But I've sworn since my last one that I would never tell another lie. It always got me into trouble."

" Please don't say anything, Miranda. It would kill him if he found out." Taylor begged, and gave her a little pout. He hoped that would work in his favor.

With another sigh, she hugged him. " I'll keep my lips shut. But things have a way of coming out. You know that, Taylor. He will find out somehow. Just not from me. I promise."

Isaac shook his head. " He will find out and he will be pissed at you, man. You know how much he cares about her."

" Well, he can't have both Kate and Kaitlyn. He needs to decide who is more important to him." Taylor said. "Now if you don't mind, I ordered me and her some room service. I will meet you at the studio in an hour or less." Closing the door, he continued to clean up their mess from the other night until their breakfast came.

He had ordered them strawberries with whipped cream, pancakes, and bacon. There was orange juice to drink, and coffee. She came out of the bathroom a few minutes later, dressed in last night's outfit. " That actually looks so good. Yummy." She sat at the little table, and grabbed a plate of the pancakes.