Welcome to the Family... Again (Synyster Gates) 30

Start from the beginning

"Syn calm down please" Jimmy peeped from the back seat.

I blew out a deep breath, trying to calm myself down. But frankly it wasn't helping at all.

"dude, your white knuckling the steering wheel, loosen up" Matt patted my back gently.

I quickly turned on the radio blaring the music. I need something to keep me from going insane.

'So take me 

But go slow 

Let me hide somwhere I know 

And let this 

Seed grow 

Until we finally call this home

If I was to die tonight 

Would it tear you apart 

Would you yell it from the rooftops down 

Until it's over 

And you're older' I heard the radio play. It made me shut my eyes, trying to control my emotions.

"Syn it will be ok" Jimmy sighed reaching up turning the radio up, so the noise drowned out everything.

Rory's POV

"Just stop it!" I yelled. "look what you've done to your own family, you killed your son, dad left, your driving me insane"

"oh shut it Lorelei, its always about you isn't it" I watched her stand up. "poor Lorelei, her family is so messed up. Take a lot in the mirror, your part of this problem.

I narrowed my eyes, at her. What the fuck is she talking about?

"you heard me, your part of the problem. If you just listened to me when you were younger, and stayed away from those boys, our family would still be fucking together!" she walked over to me pushing her finger into my chest.

"I didn't make you leave dad! Or kill Ren! How is this my fault!" I spat back at her.

"if we never moved, Ren would have never met that tramp that ruined him. I had to correct him, that's why he's dead! That's why I killed him, cause he was ruined" she stared. She didn't even have any hint of remorse when she said that.

"your a fucking psycho" I shook my head, not believing this.

"I am not! I'm a caring grandmother. Who will be forced to take care of her grandchild. Cause it's parents are no good scum!" her eyes gleamed when she called herself a grandmother.

"we are better people then you'll ever be mother!" I screamed, this time I shoved her onto the bed. Not caring if I hurt her.

Her face was in shock, like she actually thought I wasn't going to do anything about it. But that face quickly turned to anger. Anger that actually scared the shit out of me.

"that's it you little whore" she grabbed me by my hair, pushing me to the ground. "two can play this game"

I was kneeling on the ground at this point, contemplating every possible scenario that could happen. Most of them, unfortunately ending badly.

" I knew I should have killed you off, in that car accident, Sydney was just collateral damage. But it has made you week Rory" I looked up at her, hearing her use my name.

I just stared at her, not believing that she was my mother. When she turned around and started to fiddle around in the draw. I quickly took off the recorder I had in my pocket. I flung in under the bed, hoping she wouldn't find it.

If anything happens, she'll at least go to prison, since see confessed everything to me.

As I watched her, my thoughts went to Syn. How I was going to miss him, and every one.

"are you ready to leave this world rory?" I closed my eyes, not being able to look into her eyes.

"if your going to be in this life, then I guess I am" I sighed hearing, a gun cock back.

Fuck this was such a great idea.

I pulled my eyes closed tighter, waiting for something to happen. Surprisingly nothing happened.

That's when I heard a phone ring. I opened my eyes, seeing a gun pointed right at me, my mother watching my every movement. While she whispered on the phone.

I couldn't make out anything she was saying anyways. She abruptly threw the phone in her pocket, as she smiled at me.

"turn around" she smirked, while waving the gun.

"no, fuck you!" I hissed.

" fine, be that way" she flashed her evil smile.

I pushed my eyes closed, thinking about Syn. A single tear escaping my eyes, slipping down my cheek. When I heard the gun fire, I quickly dropped to the ground, feeling nothing at all.

Syn's POV

"sir you can't park here" the valet yelled as he chased us into the Bellagio

"fuck you!" I screamed as I ran in, right to the front desk.

As I stared breathless at the receptionist, she gave me this perfect smile. Her hands went to her hair, fixing it slightly.

"hello mr gates" she chuckled I'm her high pitched voice.

Great, this is such a perfect time for some creepy fan girl situation. God why can't people get the hint, I'm fucking married!

"yeah yeah, just tell me where ms Harding is?" I slammed my hands on the desk. This must have startled her, cause she jumped a bit.

"to....top floor room 005" she shakily gave me a room key.

"thanks" I heard Matt yell, but I was already half way to elevator.

There is no way in hell I'm going to ride that slow piece of shit. So I turned, going right for the stairs. I ran up those, skipping two stairs at a time. Behind me I could hear Matt and Jimmy yelling at me. But all I could think about was getting to Rory fast enough.

About two floors from the top, that's when my heart shattered. I heard a gun shot. My body just froze in place.

"dude come on" Matt pushed me up the stairs. I finally shook my head, and I quickly followed them.

As we walked along the floor, my head kept turning from door to door. Searching for the room we needed.

Why did she have to do that, leave? We could have protected her, we at least tried too.

"here it is" Jimmy shouted out from down the hallway.

Matt and I quickly ran down to Jimmy, who was pointing to the half open door.

We looked between each other, and I let out a breath.

I hope to god, rory isn't behind this door. I hope that she's ok, and that I can hold her again. I don't know what I'd do with out her.

I pushed the door open slowly. My head glanced around the paper covered room, seeing broken glass every where.

That's when I saw her, my heart beating a million miles a minute.

"Rory!!" I ran over picking up her body off the ground.

Her head turned slowly and she looked up at me giving me a smile.

"Syn" she smiled, and my heart slowed down slowly. She pointed to the bed. But I didn't want to look, I didn't want to let go.

I watched as she closed her eyes in my arms. My heart speeding up seeing this. I pressed my forehead against rory's and I started crying my heart out.

I didn't care, that I still felt her breathing in my arms. I was just over come with emotions. I just wanted to hold her in my arms forever. She was my family, my life...... And she will always be my love.