Welcome to the Family... Again (Synyster Gates) 25

hi everyone!!!! Well this will be one of my uploads for today!!! I hope you enjoy this chap Julia!!!

So I'll shut up now so you can read away!!

So with out further delay!!! Here it is!!!

Enjoy!!!!!!!!

Rory's POV

I watched the guys from behind the stage, as they put on another great show. The fans were going fucking crazy, which got them even more pumped.

"This was a fucking amazing concert! I hope you had fucking fun!!!" Matt yelled as they ran off stage.

I quickly avoided Johnny and Zacky who were completely drenched with sweat.

"Rory!!" Jimmy screamed and he ran shirtless towards me. He quickly picked me up spinning us around in a small circle.

I was glad he was feeling better, it's only been a month but still. Jimmy seemed to find himself again.

"Jim Jam" I smiled hugging him, getting a bit smushed by his overpowering hug.

"Jimmy god put her down before you smush her to death" syn laughed as Jimmy dropped me on the ground.

Jimmy laughed and ran away, following Matt. I watched him safely get on the bus, before turning to see syn's brown eyes looking at me.

"can I help you?" I laughed stepping closer to syn. He just smiled and pulled me gently against him.

"why yes you can" he pushed us against the wall, so our bodies pressed together tightly. When I looked, his eyes were dark with need.

"maybe after you shower" I smiled lifting up on my tip toes to kiss his lips. Just to be a bit evil, I grinded myself against him.

"you tease" he smirked, trying to hold himself back.

"well if you shower, it wouldn't be teasing. Now would it?" I smiled, seeing how excited he got. He placed his lips to mine quick and took off towards the bus.

God this was going to be harder then I thought. Leaving them seemed impossible.... It be leaving my reason for living. They were all my family and I loved them so much.

I wandered slowly over to the bus. Opening the bottom compartment, I checked to see if my bag of clothes and belongs were still there. Which they were thank god.

I planned on leaving soon, i don't think I could handle waiting around much longer. The longer I waited the more paranoid I got. The more, anxious I became when it came to the guys going out.

"Rory?" I jumped being startled by the voice that was behind me.

I quickly shut the compartment hoping Jimmy didn't notice anything.

"what is it Jim jam?" I turned around smiling at him.

"what were you doing? Are you leaving us?" worry shot threw his face, that made my heart crumble. "you can't leave.... I won't let you"

"Jimmy I'm not leaving, I was looking for my favorite sweatshirt" I lied, hoping he'd believe it.

"oh.... Sorry then" I hugged Jimmy and he picked me up carrying me Into the bus. I smiled up at him, If I left.... It would only hurt Jimmy even more.

Syn's POV

I showered the fastest I've ever showered in my life. Even though the warm water hitting my skin, made my muscles relax. That's not what I wanted, I wanted rory... And badly.

I dried my hair with my towel, then shoved my skull beanie on, because my hair was going to be a mess anyways.

I pulled on a pair of my pajama pants and headed out of the bathroom.