Welcome to the Family.... Again (Synyster Gates) 7

HI everybody!!!!!!! sorry about the wait lol but i hope you guys like this chapter :D thanks for everybody who fanned, cmmented and voted!!!!!!!!

well if you like this chap lol FAN, VOTE, and COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rory’s Pov

I pulled away from matt’s lips smiling, there wasn’t the spark I felt when I kissed syn, but I kissed him anyways trying to feel a bit better inside. I stood up quickly looking into syns eyes, trying to hold my rage back. Matt must have notice my fist balling up cause he grabbed my hand, so I wouldn’t slug syn right in the face.

“explain? There’s nothing to explain, when the problem is right in your face” I yelled at him not caring if I hurt his feelings .

“but Rory we aren’t together anymore” he pushed Michelle away from his body stepping closer to me.

“yeah….. But for how long syn. Matt was right , I shouldn’t have ever trusted you” I looked down at the ground kicking the gravel before turning around and walking off.

“but…..” I felt his hand wrap around my wrist pulling me back. doesn’t he take a hint…… I don’t want to be with him right now.

“but what…..” I ripped my hand from his grip. “why don’t you just go back to your girlfriend syn…. And just leave me alone” I turned around and just started walking, hoping that he would fucking get the hint and not follow me.

My heart already blew up into a million pieces tonight, and my chest was aching so much that when I got to my car I leaned against it trying my best to breath. Come on Rory, pull it together……. Please just pull it together. I couldn’t and starting balling my eyes out, punching the ground with my fist.

“hey, hey, hey there’s no need for that” I looked up, even with my vision blurry from my tears I could see it was matt. God, like I needed him to see me like this again. I quickly wiped my tears away trying to toughen up.

“why are you here…..” I asked looking into his eyes, all he did was give his cute smile that showed off his dimples.

“cause you are” he laughed sitting down next to me. “Rory, you really love him don’t you?” yes what the fuck do you think, I don’t go around punching the ground for no reason. That’s what I really wanted to say to him but I didn’t.

“yes”

“I’m sorry this happened Rory but I think I can help” I looked at him with a weird glare. What the fuck is he talking about???

“help…. How??” he looked down at the ground, I could tell he was trying to put what he wanted to say in words.

“um….well I called Michelle” my jaw hit the ground , and I just stared at him. HE WHAT?!?!?!?! “ I called her Rory, so that I could have a chance with you…..”

“so I just walked out on syn….. Even though he didn’t do anything” I slammed my head against the car door. Just my fucking luck…….

“I’m sorry Rory…. But when you got all flustered and upset over syn, I realized that you really do love him. Not to mention, but when you kissed me this time, it was like kissing my sister” he laughed

“oh thank god!!” I yelled and jumped off the ground

“your not …..mad” matt looked up into my eyes

“yes I am…. But I know now that I have absolutely no feelings for you, in that way” I sighed and helped him up. “now you have to go explain to syn”