The Accidental Kiss

Hope you all enjoy

~Marinette's POV~

I sighed in frustration as the teacher said those three words.

"Pick your parters." She said.

She passed us each a sheet that we had to write our name on and fill in questions. Pop quizzes were never my thing.

I shoved the paper into my bag and stood up.

"I already asked Nino so Adrien can't go with him. And Chloè is with Sabrina." Alya said making my jump.

"Don't sneak up on me like that!" I replied quite irritated. Why did the slightest thing scare me?

"I-I can't ask Adrien! He'll reject me then I'll have my heart broken because he'll probably go with one of those new girl that look really pretty and are really popular because they have royal parents and I'll never get to be with Adrien!" I blurted out all at once.

"Calm down girl! Stay RIGHT here!" She said, pushingg me back down into my seat and headding off in the direction of Nino and Adrien. She smiled and greeted them both and they smiled back and waved.

Was she going to ask Adrien?!

She quickly pulled Nino aside and whispered something to him. Sometimes i wished i had Chats super hearing...

I saw Alya smirk and push Nino back to Adrien.

She approached me.

"Go ask him now, it should be easier." She said with a cheesy grin...