Anniversary (part 3)

Chat's POV

~BANG~

I felt Mari's grip loosen a little, i opened my eyes wide with shock.

"A-Adrien... I need to go..." She stuttered.

~BANG~

I looked out of my window to see eruptions of... Bubbles?

I leaned into her and whispered softly in her ear.

"I'll call you later, My Lady..."

"Okay, Kitty Cat..."

She ran out of my bedroom door, zoomed down my stairs and out the front door.

"Plagg, Claws Out!" I whisper-yelled as soon as my Father had left my bedroom and was walking down the hall.

Plagg was sucked into my ring and my transformation sequence began, mask, ears, suit and tail.

I clambered out of my window in the direction of the bubbles. Oh he's going to pay for this, interrupting my kiss with Marinette.

"OI BUBBLE BOY!" I shouted at him.

"My name is not BUBBLE BOY! It's the Bubbler! And i bring fun everywhere!"

Okay. I thought to myself. He couldn't be that bad if he only wanted to give people fun.

"By taking away all adults!" I heard him say. Okay. Nevermind.

"Chat Noir! See his bubble stick wand thinggy! Get it!" I smiled at the sound of my lady's voice.

"Sure thing M'lady!" I ran up the side of a building and snatched it straight out of his hands.

"Whoops! My hand slipped!" I smirked and threw it over to Ladybug.

She snapped it in half, over her knee.

"I free you from evil!" She swung her yo yo at the black butterfly that submerged from the bubble wand.

"No more evil doing for you little akuma!" She cought it in her yo yo.

"Bye Bye, little Butterfly." She said so softly it was almost a whisper.

One beep.

"It was good seeing you Chat! But i gotta fly!"

Two beeps.

"M- M'lady! Please! Wait a second!"

Three beeps.

"Sorry Chat but i have a boy to get too..."

What...

Four beeps.

"WHAT?! YOU LIKE A BOY AND IT'S NOT ME?!"

"Chat I'm sorry..."

Five. Beeps.

I watched a red light engulf her. And Marinette appeared.

"Mari... Princess... Lb... What...?" I was so confused, angry and happy, all at the same time. Maybe feeling so many emotions wasn't the best thing for a cat like me.

I was also engulfed in a green light and there i stood. Adrien...

Adrien Agreste...

Plain old me...

Boring old me...

Lonley old me...

"A-Adrien...?!" I saw the blush crawl up her cheeks.

MAWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHA!

End of this one shot, got a new one coming up xD

For all you that read the Author's Notes at the end of each chapter, i got some news for you xD

Basically, i need glasses. So i mght miss spell some things because i don't actually have them yet

But anyway thank you all so much for 1.87K!!

I love each and every one of you!

Some of y'alls reactios for the BANG was halarious xD

But i gotta get food now!

~Author❤️