Anniversary

Chat's POV

Ahhh! It's my lady's anniversary, now she made me promise not to make a huge deal out of it but i couldn't help if...

Maybe...

A bouquet of red and black roses?

No...

A night patroll that could be made into a romantic date?

Still no...

What can i get her?! I wanted to shower her with gifts, she was my princess and she deserved to be showered with gifts, i don't mind anyway.

I got a load of extra cash and why not splash it on my lady? But she strictly forbid me not too...

I wonder if i could bring her just a little gift? Such as a kiss?

A huge grin spread onto my face but I instantly frowned again as my little kwami Plagg looked up at me and sighed.

"I swear you're obsessed with Ladybug!" He exclaimed while stuffing his face with Cambert.

"I wouldn't call it an obsession... It's just... A crush...?" I looked at Plagg hoping to get some advice, instead i got a look that said 'Adrien, get a hold of yourself lad.'

I chuckled nervously... I mean... Who would like Chat? And girls only like me because I'm a model... I don't have anyone who truly loves me...

Not even Father...

Not even Ladybug...

Not even...

Not even Marinette.
(THE IRONY.)

I sighed as i opened up my window and took in a deep breath of fresh air.

"You think Ladybug'll ever love me...? Plagg...?" I looked around to see Plagg fast asleep on my bed, snuggling with a piece of Cambert.

"I must fanboy internally." I muttered under my bed pulling OMG THAT'S SO CUTE FACES at Plagg.

I heard a knock at my door.

"Adrien," Nathilie said.

"Some girl is here to see you."

"If it's Chloè please don't let her in..." I whined.

"Hey Adrien..." I heard a familiar female voice... It sounded like ladybug, but i looked up to my dismay to see Marinette...

"I know I'm not the person you want to speak to right now but... I'm here because... Adrien I...-"

"Marinette..." I looked up, she came to see how i was doing, she had noticed i was depressed during the school hours and made Father take me to a therapist who diagnosed me with severe depression. Now i have to take depression tablets...

"I'm sorry Adrien... I didn't know they would put you on pills... I didn't think you were that bad... But...-" I cut her off. She was rambling on.

"Mari... I want to thank you..." I said while standing up and slowly taking a step towards her.

It felt like time stood still, she was frozen in place, staring right at me, quite confused.

"You made me better Mari..." I smiled... It wasn't a fake smile i put on for photoshoots or school or every day life, it was a genuine smile.

"I was so worried about you Adrien..." She replied, time moved again the instand a sigh of relief left her lungs.

(Okay i promised i would update, it isn't done but I'll carry on later, k?)

(The update will be out later tonight, but I'm curerently really sick reader-chans :(

~Author