Part one

ADRIENS POV

ADRIEN! GET UP SLEEPY HEAD!"

I shot up and glared at Plagg. Ugh what time was it? I really didn't feel like going to school, my head was pounding and i was 110% sure that i was going to projectile vomit everywhere any minute. Why did i have to have school... On a Friday... It doesn't help i have two photo shoots today and a piano lesson!

"Plagg, what time is it?" I asked while rubbing my eyes slowly and grunting as i rolled out of my cosy bed.

"It's almost 9:00! You're an hour late kiddo!" Replied Plagg.

"WHAT!? OH SHIT!" I leaped to my wardrobe and ripped out clothes. I decided to slide into some black skinny jeans, a black shirt with a cat face on the front and a small leather jacket. I threw on the scarf in which i though my father got me, but Marinette had and shoved Plagg into my school bag with a slice of Cambert.

I ran to the front door and informed Nathalie that i was on my way to school. She just looked up and nodded.

"Plagg, it would be much easier to get to school as Chat Noir, you know, since i live on the opposite side of Paris." I said, saying my thoughts out loud by accident.

"But Adrien you know that you're not allowed to transform unless you're in danger," He replied, sticking his little head out of the gap in my bag.

"PLAGG I'M GOING TO BE EVEN LATER IF I DON'T GET THERE SOON!" I practically screaming at him in a whisper voice.

And instead of him arguing back, he just nodded at Adrien who let out a sigh of relief.

"Plagg, transform me!" I shouted, hoping not to catch any unwanted attention. Plagg was soon sucked into my ring which turned black with a green cat paw on. I ran my fingers through my hair revealing two black cat ears while swiping my hand across my eyes to make the white part of my eyes turn a pale green and a black mask to appear on my face.

The black cat suit slowly devoured my school clothes and a cats tail flew onto my lower back and went limp. I smirked and ran up the side of a building. School, which way was that again? I thought to myself, wait, wasn't it near Marinettes house? Maybe i could drop by!

At this point i mentally face palmed and realised that she was probably at school. Stupid kitty.

I arrived at the school gates and grinned as my miraculous beeped four times indicating that my time as Chat Noir was up. I ran through the halls to my first class and slowly creaked open the door. Marinette looked over at me and smiled. She put a finger to her lips as a sign to say Stay quiet Adrien... The teacher isn't in a good mood. I just smiled at her and slowly snuck to my desk that was infront of her. I placed my bag on the ground silently as the teacher was still scribbling away on the board.

I let out a sigh of relief as i realied that i haden't been seen. But I completely forgot about Chloè who immediately whispered "ADREKINS!"

I mentally facepalmed and realised that Chloè SUCKED at whispering. The teacher swung around and glared at Chloè.

"Chloè! Shush! This is a test!" The teacher looked over at me quite confused on how i had gotten into class. I just smiled at her, hoping and praying that she wouldn't go asking questions. She didn't. She just shook her head and turned back to the whiteboard and wrote more nonsense.

"A-Adrien...?" I heard a whisper from behind me, I smiled realising that it was Marinette. I turned around at her and smiled.

"What's up Mari?" Wait. Did i just call her Mari? Adrien what are you thinking!

She just smiled back nervously and said "Y-you uhm... L-left your bag o-open..." She motioned towards my bag which was wide open. I looked into it noticing that Plagg was still asleep in the pocket of my bag. I let out another sigh of relief.

"Thanks Marinette" I whispered to her as Nino nudged my arm and whispered at me to pay attention and stop flirting with Marinette.

"I was not flirting with her!" I hissed back, i wasn't having any of this. Nino just shrugged and said his usual 'Whatever' and continued to write down notes on his tablet.

I could sense Marinette behind me, smiling. I loved it when she smiled. She looked beautiful. I felt another tap on my shoulder, this time from behind me. It was Marinette again.

"S-sorry to bug you Adrien but... Y-your bag is still open..." I just smiled at her and looked down at my bag which was wide open. I looked inside to notice that Plagg had gone. Seriously?! I thought to myself while closing up the bag but leaving it open a tiny bit to let him back in after he's finished whatever he was doing.

"Thanks again, Mari." I SAID IT AGAIN!? I saw the blush crawl up her face as she looked down at her table nervously.

"N-n-no p-problem Adrien..."

She's adorable when she stutters. The felt another tap on my shoulder. "What now?" I groaned looking in the direction the tao came from.

"Class is over dude, we got tickets to the movies remember?" Nino said as he interlocked arms with Alya. SHIT! I totally forgot about the movies... I promised ladybug that i would go on patroll with her straight after school... I looked at Nino and he nodded.

"No problem dude! I'll just take Alya instead" he winked at Alya who giggled. Were they dating? It was hard to tell if they were dating or best friends. I looked over at Marinette who was packing her things in the bag, i saw her mouth moving. Was she talking to herself?

"Tikki get in!"

Did i hear that right? Who's Tikki? She looked up and grabbed her bag. I heard her groan and i couldn't help but chuckle...

(I KNOW IT'S RUBBISH OKAY XD)
(I'll update this later but you know, Wattpad was stupid and didn't save the other 1334 words i typed. But this is over 1000 words so it should keep y'all entertained for a while, until i write out the next chapter. Oh boy the next chapter is so good!)