Chapter 8 -Kale's a woman and fan girls are sheep

I still do NOT own Naruto or anything, this is just a Fanfic..............But I DO own Leaha/Saki and Kale AND THEIR PLOT
ALSO!!! when something is in * * that means its inside her head (mostly Kale talking, but some is Leaha) when something is in " " that means its outloud (cause when she's alone Leaha/Saki finds it annoying to think everything, so it switches back and forth a little)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 8-~-

“Get uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup” “SHUT UP!!” I screeched, YOUR WORSE THAN THE ALARM!!!” “I take great pride in that sleepy head, but you asked me to wake you up earlier to get a good seat for the show.” “What are you talking about?” then it dawned on me, team assignments are today. “That’s today!? I have to get ready!” I grabbed some clothes and ran to the bathroom for a shower.

I tie my ninja head band over my forehead then shove some breakfast down my throat, heading towards the door, “WAIT! I made you a lunch, we aren’t going to be home at normal time,” Kale said, holding out a bag. “Thank youuuu. Ya know you’d make a good house wife; you cook, pack lunches, all you need to do now is learn to clean,” I smiled sweetly. A look of pure anger clouded his features, “now you did it, I’M GONNA KILL YOU!!!” I screamed, running to the door, closing and locking it behind me quickly.

 I sighed relieved and walked down the stairs and out into the street. “Where do you think you’re going?” a voice from behind me questioned. I looked back; a clone of me stood there and looked pissed. “I didn’t make a clone,” I said confused. It smirked and the color drained from my face, “n-now Kale, let’s just talk about this,” I chuckled nervously and backed up slowly. “NO WAY!” he yelled, sounding like me.

 I turned and ran, “noooooo, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean ittttt!” I cried, running through the street, while everyone stared. “COME BACK HERE!” I continued running, I’ll go to the academy! Then he’ll have to give up! I took a sharp right, almost hitting someone; “hey!” they yelled angrily, “sorry!” I shouted back.

I yelped and picked up the pace as I spotted my ‘clone’ gaining on me. The top of the academy came into view, yes I’m almost there! I made a beeline for the front door and saw someone walking towards the building. I looked behind me, he was getting closer; as I got nearer I saw that it was Sasuke.

 Kale was almost on top of me, “I GOT YOU NOW!” he roared, I’m not gonna make it! I charged the door, “LOOK OUT SASUKE!!” I yelled, waving my arms frantically. He turned his head, eyes widening as he saw me streak towards him. He pressed against the wall as I ran into the building; I didn’t stop or look back until I reached the room. I ducked behind a desk; waiting for him to charge into the room, the door moved slightly and I pulled a kunai. The door opened and I jumped out, poised to attack.

 “Oh, it’s just you,” I said, lowering my knife as a fuming Sasuke enters the room. “What the hell were you doing!” he snapped at me. “You almost ran me over! And then try to attack me?!” “I was being chased and I thought you were my pursuer coming to get me,” I said in a ‘duh voice’. “I didn’t see anyone chasing you!” “Ask anyone else in the village and they’ll say they saw it! Must have run away when they saw you, otherwise I would still be running for my life,” I say exhaustedly.

 “Whatever just forget I asked,” he said, rubbing a hand on his face. “You should socialize more; it’s a lot less awkward when you talk to people.” He glares at me and starts toward the seats, oh crap! I have to sit down before him or else I’ll face the wrath of Sakura without an excuse. Umm… think, think, think what to do?! “Boo,” yells a voice, I scream and run past Sasuke to the row of seats I know he plans to sit in; hiding behind the chair.