Chapter 35 -Dosu, the the lost ninja's fight

I still do NOT own Naruto or anything, this is just a Fanfic..............But I DO own Leaha/Saki and Kale AND THEIR PLOT
ALSO!!! when something is in * * that means its inside her head (mostly Kale talking, but some is Leaha) when something is in " " that means its outloud (cause when she's alone Leaha/Saki finds it annoying to think everything, so it switches back and forth a little

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 35-~-

I smirked, “you know, I really hate to be a copycat, but to be fair… I did master this before him.” I snapped my fingers, activating the soundproofing jutsu in the earplugs we had developed, before flashing through the hand signs for my special shadow clone jutsu. Kale appeared on my right, four more clones materializing at our other sides; Dosu remained where he was, watching me carefully. Not wasting any time I mimed for them to execute formation Suspension; they nodded and began the series of new hand signs, charging their hands with shrouded chakra.

 Dosu narrowed his eyes, I smiled as his jaw moved mutely, the clones directly beside Kale and I each pulled a kunai. He suddenly lowered his gauntlet cover hand to the ground, shooting a blast of air and sound to propel himself into the air. We scattered as he aimed his arm at us and sent a wave our way, the two clones rushing to take him head on while we set the traps.

 I swept my hand over the ground of my area, creating the sink hole a few feet below the surface. Kale did the same far off to my left, the rest of the clones taking up areas around the field, the ones who filled in the holes moving on to help the rest of us. I stayed crouched and watched the fight between Dosu and my clones, trying to find a weakness.

He used his sound blast to give him an extra lift back into the sky and threw a line of kunai and shuriken at them. They blocked and dodged, used to the barrage from our training; he landed back on the ground, rolling away to give himself more time. One threw their own shuriken while the other paused, sliding a hand over the ground in the middle of the field, setting up another trap.

Dosu raised his metal clad arm, the shuriken bouncing off it harmlessly before turning it and blasting her back. His eye widened as she didn’t disappear as any other clone would, the second came back, finishing a series of hand signs before slamming down on the ground. Four spikes rose up from the earth, aimed at him from all sides.

~~ Dosu’s P.O.V. ~~

She smirked at me, “you know, I really hate to be a copycat, but to be fair… I did master this before him.” Before I could even begin guess to whom she was referring, she snapped her fingers and began a series of hand signs. I took a few steps back eyeing her carefully; what does she mean copycat and what was the purpose of the snap? Nine clones appeared in row; oh now I see, she means that little squirt from the first round, too easy those weak imitations will never survive my blasts.

One from the middle made a motion to the others which nodded and began hand signs. I narrowed my eyes, “make as many clones as you want, you can’t hide from me forever.” The one who made the motion before just smiled, the one beside her and another 2 down from her pulling kunai. So is that the real you or are you just leading me on to think it is? Fine you want to play it that way… so be it.

I aimed my arm at the ground, shooting out a blast and launching myself into the air. The line dispersed as I turned my arm towards them, aiming for the one in the middle; I jerked my arm to the side, a kunai nearly hitting my exposed one and causing my wave to miss.