Chapter 20: Rose's birthday and her assignment!!

Start from the beginning

"What type of assignment do you have Slendy?"

"Murder. I would like you to go all the way back to your homeland and murder three people" He explained while cooking

So I'm going back home eh? Well this should be fun

"You're right. It will be fun because you need to kill a house of three people. A married couple with a child. You have to go there by foot because of some car issues" Slender smiled and went back to cooking

"Wait. Where is the address?" I ask going to sit next to Helen and Ben

"73837 Hemmingsburg street"

The address sounds awfully familiar....

I heard Slendy mutter something like 'it should' but I shrugged it off. A plate of food was served in front of me as I chowed down happily. Once I finish, I place the plate in the sink and head to the bedroom again to get my weapons. My bracelet was on my nightstand and so was the charm necklace. I place them on before going downstairs. Slender and Helen are in the living room now. They were talking so I shrug and explore more around the house. I have been here for a while and I still don't know what I have. I sigh as I head to a door with the words 'game room' carved. I open the door and gasp.

 I open the door and gasp

"B-B-Ben?"

"Yeah Y/n?"

"Check. This. Out"

I heard footsteps behind me but I was too frozen to move. I hear a small squeal and then a thump. I turn around to find Ben on the ground unconscious. I continue to search around and found another door. This time it was a movie theatre.

 This time it was a movie theatre

I sigh and close the door. I'm so going back in here once I'm back from my mission. I walk deeper down the hallway to be greeted by two last and final doors. The backyard, first.