Chapter 2: Meeting him

After following the truck with your car to your new dorm for like 5 hours, you made it and you were super excited. The school was Maple College (and yes it is made up) and it was really big in view. You could see students everywhere talking to each other and a little far back behind the school, was a big building.
______________________________
(Your POV)

"Probably for the dorms." I thought looking around as I get out of my parked car.

"Earth to (Y/n). Do you want us to move the stuff now?" The truck driver asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Uh yeah. Sorry about that, I daydream a lot these days. Well anyway, the room number is 214 and since the building is all the way over there, we have to move the cars over there as well."

He gives me a nod as we drive over there and park next to each other in the almost full parking lot. My dorm was on the second floor between the library and another dorm room. Me and the guy moves everything into my room and I furnished everything. After half a day's work, we both sat on the couch and panted like crazy. We were both tired and we needed some rest.

"Thanks for helping me out..." I say wanting to know his name.

"It Jimmy. What's your name again?" He asked forgetting of easily.

"(Y/n). Nice to meet you." I say with a smile. He is not that bad with first impressions. He's kinda nice.

"You too. Would you mind if I took you out tomorrow on a date? Just as buddies?" He asks with his passionate green eyes. This is new. We just met.

"Sure I-I guess" Crap. I stuttered.

He gives me a nod and told me to be ready at 8:00 sharp tomorrow. I giggle and thank him one last time before he left. I close the door and look at my dorm room. I smile at how well it looks when my phone begins to ring. It was my dad who is calling me.

"Hello dad..." I mumbled. Not the best time to call, ya know.

"Hey bitch. We just wanted to tell you that we are glad you are gone and the whole neighborhood thinks you died so don't ever come back because you feel like it."

"Don't worry I won't. I will never come back to the likes of you or anyone else. I am glad I left that stupid hellhole of a life and I promise you will regret the day you ever let me go on my own! I! Am! Done!" I yell as I end the call and change my phone number so no one can call me.

The tears blurred my vision as I found my guitar case and iPod. I took them both and ran quickly in the big forest, before anyone saw me. I kept walking until I found this beautiful clearing next to a river. I leaned against a tree and took my guitar out of the case and put the strap around my shoulder.

"What should I play?" I thought as I wipe my eyes from all the tears "Wait....I got it..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Painter's POV)

I just walked farther away from that stupid mansion. I had my journal and pencil with me, as I reached this empty clearing. The wind was cooling to the touch and the grass was shimmering on the sun's rays. I sit on a tree branch and sigh. The quiet was calming and the scene was breathtaking.

"Maybe I should draw the scenery here." I thought as I pull out my pencil and journal.

My pencil barely touched the paper before....before....a very faint sound was heard. Almost impossible for the human ear to hear. I wanted to know what it was so I took my stuff and began jumping from branch to branch closer to the beauty of the sound. It sounded more like a voice......a singing voice....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Your POV)
I ran my fingers on the strings before playing 'When I'm Gone'.

"I got my ticket for long way round. Two bottle of whiskey for the way..." I began and played the rest.

"Oh you're sure gonna miss me when I'm gone..." I sang finishing the last verse of the song.

I sigh a bit before releasing a warm tear down my eye. I had enough. I close my eyes and allow myself to hear my surroundings. There were birds chirping, the wind blowing, a twig snapping... Wait, a twig snapping?!? I open my eyes to see a man standing in front of me. He has a mask with a blood red smile on and a blue jacket with black jeans on. He stood there as I nearly panicked. I get up slowly and watch every move he makes. As soon as he moved his hand, I ran. I could hear him curse a little but it died down quickly in the distance. My heart was pounding and my lungs were burning. I look behind me to see him hot on my trail. I turn my head back forward and kept running who knows where. I turn my head around to see he wasn't there anymore. I smile as I turn my head back around and run faster. Then two strong arms grab mine and knock the air out of me. I struggle to get away but the person keeps holding on, not letting me go.

"Please don't run. I won't hurt you." He whispers in my ear.

"Yeah right! You're a Creepypasta, you kill anyone and everyone!" I shout and tried to struggle again.

He holds me tighter in a hug and I kinda blush at the moment but damn he was hurting me!

"I promise I won't kill you. You have my word." He said calmly as he loosened his grip.

I stopped struggling also at his promise. He then took off his mask to show his face. I just stood there, staring in his bright blue eyes. We had our own silence until a voice was heard shouting, getting closer. It was familiar. Too familiar...

"Painter! Painter! Get your ass back here. No-Face needs...." The stranger stopped as he saw Painter and I. He kept his gaze on me as I did the same.

"You!.." He shouts as he pulls out his familiar knife.

"Yes Jeff. It's me." I say calmly.

"Wait...you know each other?" Painter asks as he stepped in front of you and Jeff. Great! Just great!

"Yup. We met four years ago. I was asleep in my bedroom when the sound of my window being opened woke me up. Next thing I knew was someone got on top of me and said 'go to sleep'. Then all I can remember was I got my own knife from under my pillow and stabbed him in the chest multiple times making him drop his. It should've killed him but he just ran out of my room leaving blood everywhere. I called the cops but the case soon dropped as their only leads was his knife and blood. He never visited me ever again." I told Painter as he took it all in. Jeff just stood there, knife still in hand. He glared at me but also nodded.

"Plus 2 years later, I was planning to come back when I noticed you moved somewhere else and I didn't get to finish in the process. Shame." He said putting his knife away. Painter however just stood there listening to us. After talking a bit more, Painter let me go home and made Jeff promise not to kill me. I walked out of the woods and back to my dorm. I close the door behind me and sat on my couch. While trying to process what happened, I slowly drifted off to sleep...

I honestly needed the sleep....