Chapter 8: Meet the school group

Warning!!!: No pics are mine. They are ALL off the internet. I take no credit or responsibility except the picture that looks like a comic strip. Peace out!

"Y/n....Y/n.....Y/n......." A voice calls out my name to interrupt my slumber.

"What is it Helen?" I mumble awake.

"Wake up. Get ready for college! I'll be joining you today!"

My eyes burst wide open at the last part. Does he seriously want to go? I sat up and stretch trying to pry myself off the bed. I looked up at Helen holding two cups of coffee. He hands me one as I take it and warm up my hands against it.

"Hey Helen what time is it?" I ask out if curiosity.

"6:30. Why?" He sounded concerned.

"Oh no reason. I need to go get Ben and his laptop so he could make you a schedule, if you wanna come with me to school. I'll be back." I say heading out the room. I leave my coffee on the nightstand for some reason. Walking to Ben's room, I knock gently on the door.

"Come in!" Ben yelled from inside.

I open up the door to be greeted with systems of all sorts and video games here and there. I look at Ben to see him playing a video game on a big flat screen TV. He paused his game and turned to face me.

"Hey, doll face. What cha need?"

"A college schedule for Helen. I need it to be exactly like mine, please." I mumble.

"Helen wants to wha-?" Ben was seriously caught off guard with my comment.

I laugh and tell him what he wanted. Ben gave me a weird look but shrugged it off and grabbed his laptop off his bed. I thank him as I close his door and went back to my bedroom. Helen wasn't there anymore but yet, I felt his presence in the room. Suddenly, a pair of arms hugged me from behind as he put his head on my shoulder.

"I missed you." Helen cooed in my ear.

"I was only gone for what? Five minutes?" I giggle and he hugged me tighter.

"Yes but even a second away from you is torture for me."

I giggle again as I turn around to face him. His mask was on the side of his head and his blue ocean eyes sparkled. He leaned in slowly as I did the same. The distance between our lips closed and soon...we kissed. He kissed with so much passion but was gentle. I couldn't help but smile during the kiss. I pulled away and hugged him as he did the same. Little did we know, someone was watching us, taking pictures and such. I look into his blue eyes again as he looked into mine.

"Okay get dressed. We have about an hour left." I say pecking his lips.

He nodded and went back to his room. I chuckle as he leaves and I close my bedroom door. I walk to my closet and open its creaky doors. I didn't feel like wearing anything too casual and normal, so I picked out this outfit.

 I didn't feel like wearing anything too casual and normal, so I picked out this outfit