Chapter 6: School Day!!

Waking up on the sweet warm bed, sunlight beamed on my face. I sat up, enjoying the silence then looked at my clock. It was 6:15. Since it is early, I guess going to school won't hurt. Realizing I was still in my clothes from yesterday, I got off the bed, walked to my closet, and opened its doors. Clothes everywhere greeted me with endless decisions and choices. Looking around, I got out an outfit and went to the bathroom. I strip off my clothes and turn on the hot water. The water fell on me as I entered with a look of relief on my face...

********Time skip********

I put on my clothes

and got my brush. I brushed my hair in front the mirror and hummed songs. After finishing, I set down the brush on my bed and got my messenger bag as I head out my room to the kitchen. Slendy was there making breakfast. I go to the fridge and pull out a bottle of water.

"Morning Y/n." He perked.

"Morning Slendy. Think you can make me a quick breakfast, I'm heading to school." I said opening the bottle and taking a sip.

"Sure thing." He chuckled.

I sat on the kitchen chair and watched Slendy make breakfast. Ben and Jeff came in with tired faces. Both of their hair is messy and they are both shirtless.

"Morning Y/n." They said in union. I chuckle and nod.

"Hey Y/n, why are all dressed up?" Jeff asks.

"Yeah why? You look cute like that." Ben smirked.

"I'm going to school." I say and shoot Ben a glare.

"Breakfast is ready!" Slender says setting down a plate in front my face.

I ate as Jeff and Ben sat down and began talking about stuff. I didn't pay attention and finished my food. I put my plate in the sink and left the kitchen. Everyone was in the living room in silence. I wondered why but shrugged it off figuring they are still sleepy. I wave everyone bye and head out the doors, before them asking questions. A long silk of wind breezed against my skin. It was cold but nice. I began walking in the deep woods. Leaves crunched under my feet, twigs snapped in the humid air, and it all gave me a sensation of relief. Finding my way out of the forest, I reached the dorms of my college and began walking to the school doors. I went in to the office to see what schedule I have. I opened the door as the smell of coffee enlightened my aura.

"Hello! Aren't you Y/n? You are late with your classes but you didn't miss anything important." A lady, middle aged stood up from her desk, and pulled out a piece of paper.

"Uhh hi. I am Y/n and yeah I know I'm late. Something happened but I'm back. So, where do I begin?" I perked. Something tells me today will be good for me.

"Yes Umm you begin your criminology class first." She said handing me a paper. It had my name and schedule.

I thank the lady and head out the office. The criminology class was in room 317. I walked in a hallway and found the class. I open the door and look around. There was a female adult in the front of the class and there was a lot of students. They all turn their attention to me.