After a few minutes Louis, Niall and Zayn came back from their popcorn war laughing and with popcorn everywhere. Niall sat in the smaller sofa with Liam, Louis sat on the other side of Harry who now sat up to play better. Zayn sat on my left.

"Harry, I don't know much about these games, but I don't think you're doing very well." Louis said and laughed.

"I'm doing great! Issy is just doing better." He protected himself, just as I won another round again. Zayn and I fist bumped and I smiled at him.

"I'm done. Belle, you're here by the champion of videogames, unless any of you guys want to try." Harry said and handed the remote to the rest of the lads, but all of them shook their heads. I raised my arms in victory and did a small bow.

"You wanna watch a movie?" Niall asked us and went forward towards the TV. He looked through the huge selection of movies and grinned when he found what he was looking for. He showed us the cover of the movie, and I had never seen or heard about that movie before, but the creepy cover was enough to make me scared.

"No. Not a scary movie, I won't see it." I refused. I couldn't handle scary movies. Last time I saw one, I wasn't able to sleep for a month.

"Oh come on, Issy. You can cuddle with Zayn if it gets scary, I don't think he would mind." Louis said teasingly and rolled his eyes.

"I don't want to see it." I said determined and pouted as I crossed my arms over my chest, pretending as if I didn't hear what he said about cuddling with Zayn. 

"Everyone who wants to see that movie raises their hands." Liam said. All of them raised their hands in the air and I turned to Harry who was the closest to me. I stared at him with an angry expression, but he only shrugged as if to say he was sorry.

I leaned back in the sofa again and looked at all of them as if I was disappointed in them.

"It's not really that scary." Zayn said to make me calm down, but that was not going to happen. I kept quiet and grabbed a pillow from behind Harry. I hugged the pillow hard and hid my face behind it.

"Okay, I'm ready." I said and hugged the pillow closer. Liam chuckled as he started the movie.

Half an hour in the movie and I had already been screaming seven times. And my makeup was probably smudged at my cheeks because of my crying. None of the lads had seen me crying, though. I was just really, really scared. It was going to be really scary soon, I could tell.

In the middle of a brutal murder, I felt Zayn's arm go around my shoulders to comfort me and I panicked. I was already confused by what he told me at the club when he was drunk, and the feeling I got by that simple gesture scared me. I didn't want to feel those damn butterflies. I didn't want to start blushing like mad. I didn't want to fall for him, and I had to do something before it was to late. If I fell for him, I would end by having my heart broken, just like before, and I couldn't take that. Not again.

I did the first thing that came to my mind, to get away before his arm was around me for too long. I threw myself to my right, where Harry sat and fell on him. I landed half on Harry's lap, half in his arms. I pretended to be really, really scared (which wasn't that hard, since I actually was scared) and hid my face in his chest.

"Harryy..." I whined. "I'm scared." I said and pouted like a little girl.

He laughed at me and hugged me. I didn't mind him doing it since I would never see Harry in any other way as a friend. I can't say I actually did mind having Zayn to comfort me either, but I liked Zayn's hugs too much, and if I kept my distance from him, maybe I wouldn't fall for him, because I did felt my feelings towards Zayn grow bigger and in an other way than my feelings toward the other lads. I couldn't let it go on.