Quick Description

Synopsis: 

Book two, and sequel to, Fame and Love.

Shawn and Camila have been together, only a few times since New Years. The distance causing heartache for Shawn but Camila doesn't seem to be minding it. Shawn's handling it pretty roughly, read how he deals with it in Memories. 

"Memories" 

When I'd wake up to her footsteps as she got up out of bed. 

I'd fall in love all over again, people always say, 

"they make a song that sounds so simple it dances in my head." 

A melody so perfect that it gets me through the day.

The thought of us forever is one that won't ever go away. 

So never will I ever let you go. 

Let's write our story, and let's sing a song. 

Let's hang our pictures on the wall all these precious moments that we carved in stone. 

For you they are only memories after all. 

You know, you gave me hope but I've got to let go. 

It's taking it's toll deep in my soul.

We wrote our story and we sang our songs. 

We hung our pictures on the wall now those precious moments are only memories after all. 

A/N: This story is the sequel I've been asked to write. Yes above is lyrics from memories that I added to, to make a description. I hope you guys enjoy the new story!

The video above is Memories by Shawn Mendes. Hope you guys like it! I love all his music! Enough fangirling though, if you haven't please go and read Fame and Love first! It is the first book and a lot of the fights and things do come back to bite Shawn and Camila in the butt in this story, so make sure you know everything.

I do not own any of the songs written, played or talked about in this story, they all belong to the singers, songwriters and companies that produced them.

Love you guys, thank you for so many requests! Here it goes!

Teaser: This will be chapter one, so you'll find out what went wrong, what went right. You'll also find out something about Shawn you didn't know.  

Update: Thursday March 10th