Chapter 7

I could feel my body riling up, No not now! My breath hitched and I let out a loud sneeze even with hand covering my mouth. "Crap" I mumbled as the guys below me looked up. I starter climbing higher into the tree Kurt and green eyes started climbing.
I hung off the side of the tree, thinking if I can jump to the next tree. It wasn't far and I didn't want to get captured by these men.

"You wont be able to get away, even with that hand of yours!" I heard green eyes yell.

I looked at my hand and saw that the blood had trailed almost all over my hand and forearm.
With all the strength of one hand and the slight grip of the other I swung, jumped and grabbed into a tree branch from another tree. I felt the branch drop a little as I tried to move, I swung my legs up then felt the tree branch break under me. Gravity pulled me and the tree branch to the hard ground, My body trembled in agonising, blunt
pain as I laid on the ground. As I lay vulnerable, my vision grew blurry until everything went black.

-

-

-

My body rests on something stiff, I blinked open my tried eyes I saw dirt and little rocks, I saw a small black ant walk over a little rock. I looked above that and saw the forest trees. I tried sitting but my body was to saw to move. My hand caught my sight and saw a brown cloth wrapped around the arrow wound, soaked in blood.
I pushed my self to sit up, taking in deep breaths I saw the three men sleeping around a coal fire. I started crawling away but felt my foot being yanked back, I heard rattling and saw a chain wrapped around my ankle, the chain trailed up to a large thin tree. I crawled over to the coal fire and picked up one of the rocks that surround the fire. I sat back then rose my good arm and threw the rock at one of the guys.
The guy rolled over and I saw Kurt he groaned and sat up, he saw the rock, picked it up and tossed it in his hand. He threw it back at the fire then stood up and kicked the other two guys awake.

Kurt walked over to a wooden carriage and picked out three green apples.

"Surprised you lived after that fall of yours" the golden amber eyed guy said taking a sloppy bite from his apple.

"Let me go" I glared

"Ooowh the silent one does speak" green eyes smirked

"Whats ya name kid?" Kurt asked

"Whats yours?" I shot back

"Im Kurt, this is Noah," He pointed to green eyes, "And Owen" he pointed to the guy with golden amber eyes. "You know our names, so in return you tell us yours"

"My name" I mumbled, they cant know my real name, they will figure out I'm a princess. Then who knows what they'll do. "Its Juliet"

"Juliet who?" Owen asked chewing with his mouth full.

"First name for a first name" I glared pulling my legs to my chest.

"Well, Juliet your ours now and we are going to sell you to some rich guy, so we can be rich" Kurt smirked

"Sell me? You cant do that! Im not an object that can be handled!" I frowned trying to hold in my tears.

"Well we found you first, so your ours and thats, that" Noah shrugged and took another bite of his apple.

I moved myself so I wasn't facing the guys anymore, I looked around for Angus but didn't see him.
I quickly shot around, "Wheres my horse?!"

"Over there" Noah pointed towards the carriage, I saw Angus and another pitch black horse grazing at the grass and bushes. I let out a sigh of relief then turned away agin knowing that Angus was safe, for now.

The guys started talking about who they should sell me to and who they think would pay the most. I ignored them and started wondering if my parents found out I was missing and if they'd already be looking for me, and Eric, if he knows. I want him to come save me.

"Right were of to the main land!" I heard Kurt shout.

I pushed myself over to the tree and grabbed a sharp rock, then I started carving the words 'Main land B' Into the trunk, with a large straight line underneath it.
As the guys finished packing and reloading their things, they connected Their horse to the carriage then Noah grabbed Angus and walked him over to me. "Your ridin with me" he tried to hide the smirk on his face.

Noah took off a necklace and held out a key, he unlocked the lock that was chaining me to the tree. Owen gathered the chain and lock and threw it in the carriage. Noah put the necklace back on then gave me a step up onto Angus then he jumped on behind me, I could feel his chest pretty much pressing on my back. Kurt gave Noah and glance after he mounted his horse then Noah sat back a little.

"I hope someone attacks you, like you's did to me" I muttered

Noah chuckled and I felt his chest on my back again, "No one attacks us, were at the top of the food chain" Noah whispered in my ear, then sat back.

Angus started walking then we all started making out way to the Main Land, which I knew was three days away from the castle.

We uncomfortably walked all day to the next camp spot. We stopped at lunch and the guys had food but they let me starve. Noah also changed and washed my cloth that was around my hand, there was a green chunky paste that he placed on my wound after he chewed on it in his mouth.