Chapter 5

"Bell!" Eric greeted me with surprised smile

"Hey, I guess you forgot that I was coming around" I smirked

"Wha, um no, not at all! I didn't forget" Eric smiled and rubbed the back of his head.

"Then why are ya half nood" I raised my brow at Eric, he was only wearing his blueish brown underpants, he had a pretty toned, muscly body.

His eyes widened and he backed away from the door, "Come in, I'll quickly get changed." Eric said as he ran into the bed room.

I laughed and walked inside pushing the door shut with my foot. "Isabel darling, how nice to see you again and don't you look lovely!"

I placed the tray on the table and smiled at Anne, "Thank you"

"Owh what cha got there?" Anne clapped her hands together eyeing the tray.

"Your favourite" I grinned lifting the lid off the tray to reveal the cake.

"Oh! Lemon cake! How lovely! Thank you deary!!" She jumped for joy.

"You got a knife?"

"Drop far drawer" Anne smiled still eyeing the cake, "Did you make this?" She asked

"Yes" I smiled as I grabbed the knife

"It looks absolutely wonderful!" Anne grinned

"Woh nice cake" Eric said walking out from the bedroom door, he wore black pants and shoes, and a white sleeved shirt that he was in the process of rolling up the sleeves.

"Thanks" I smiled looking back at Anne who winked at me.

"Mind grabbing some plates dear" Anne said then gestured for me to sit down.

"Sure" Eric said walking over and grabbing three white plates from the cupboard.

"Hope it tastes good as it looks" Eric smirked as he sat down

"I'm sure it will" Anne smiled anxious for a slice of cake

Eric grabbed the knife off me and cut out three pieces of cake. I passed a plate to Anne and she dug right in.
"Ohh it has been forever my old friend" she muttered as she ate the cake slice

"How about a spoon mother" Eric smirked holding out three silver spoons

"I am to old to use spoons! Let me live the rest of my life how I want to" Anne smirked then took another bite.

Eric smiled and shook his head then looked at me still holding the spoons out. I grabbed one and we started eating the cake.

-

"Oh I'm stuffed!" Anne laid back in the chair holding her stomach

"Yeah well that's your fault for eating four slices of cake" Eric shot back cracking a smile

"Thank you so much deary for that, you have just made my day" Anne tapped my arm smiling

"Anytime" I smiled

"Want to do anything today?" Eric asked placing the plates in the sink.

"Leave Em there dear, I'll do that" Anne cut in about the plates