Like a Butterfly - Prologue

The members of BTS found themselves extra giddy and excited one day because it was the day that Jin was going to film his first episode of We Got Married. Jungkook especially couldn't stop laughing because he was finally going to witness his eldest brother meet a girl and get "married". Jin was getting ready with the camera crew in the makeup room, while Jungkook sat alone in the living room reading the red envelope that arrived with the crew.

'Welcome to the show Kim Seokjin! Before you meet your wife you will need to prepare a meal for your picnic-'

At that moment, Jin walked back into the room, snatching the envelope from the maknae's hands. Jin didn't want to show it, but he was thrilled to show off his cooking skills for his new wife. He knew he had talent in the kitchen and showcased this through his vlog Eat Jin, but now, he had a chance to use his cooking skills to impress her. There were a lot of hobbies and skills that he possessed, but never had a chance to use for his benefit, other than cooking for his fellow members out of pure kindness and heart. Much less relationships, Jin didn't have time to pursue any individual activities since BTS debuted in 2013. Now here he was 3 years later getting married. He didn't even know who his wife was going to be. What if she ended up being the girl he actually ended up marrying? Was it even possible for him to have a healthy relationship with his schedule anyway?

He walked into the kitchen. Cooking always helped him clear up his mind and relieve himself from any stress. Maybe it was time for him to open up to dating. He was 23 years old now, still young, but he wouldn't let any opportunities pass him by anymore.

"Hey Jin, you better bring us to your wedding!"

At the mention of this, his stomach churned and fluttered like a butterfly. Jin turned around, greeted by the grinning faces of the remaining BTS members.

He smiled to himself as he suddenly came to the realization that if this picnic went well, maybe he'd end up actually married to his virtual wife

He smiled to himself as he suddenly came to the realization that if this picnic went well, maybe he'd end up actually married to his virtual wife. But, just maybe. He shrugged off the thought as he came to the realization that most people came on this show to promote their activities. It still didn't change the fact that Jin himself was actually in this for the long run.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Eunji was having trouble getting back the red envelope from her A-Pink members. She remembered how excited everyone was when NaEun was casted on We Got Married with Taemin from SHINee. She would've never thought she'd end up on the same show. Bomi was having fun reading out the instructions on the card. "Congratulations Eunji on your virtual marriage! Your husband will find you at Hangang Park by the Han river for your picnic. Make sure to prepare food that both of you will enjoy!"

She placed the card down before turning to Eunji, "I can't believe we're having our second wedding already!"

Eunji laughed, "Yaa, I'm just surprised you haven't been married off yet."

"Oh I'm just waiting for the right guy." Bomi strut out of the room, leaving Eunji alone in the room with the rest of A-Pink and the camera crew.

Bomi's last words stuck out in her mind

Bomi's last words stuck out in her mind. What was she expecting from this show? Could she really find the right guy because of this show? It's not like she had enough free time to date off the show anyway, but what if he was the one? Aish, it's not like she concerned herself with these thoughts before, but her upcoming date was starting to worry her. She might've looked like the normal confident Eunji to the cameras, but on the inside she was going crazy. Even though she was pretty excited to be on the show, it's been so long since she has actually dated or been in a meaningful relationship. She looked back at the envelope on the table. Was she really that nervous? It's just a fake marriage show anyway, it's not likely anything real could happen, she thought to herself. Hopefully her husband wasn't too much older than her. What if she ended up with another idol or-

"Yah, don't you have to prepare a meal for your picnic?"

Bomi's statement interrupted Eunji's train of thought. She got up quickly, glancing at the mirror to make sure she looked good.

"Yeah I'm going to go make some rice cakes, I hope he'll like them."

She went into the kitchen, followed by the camera crew and her own mixed expectations for the future that lay ahead.