Date

Lexi's POV.

I woke up in my bed? How did I get here, last thing I remember is I was on the couch. Oh... I started crying and Gibbs was here, he must have brought me in here. I stood up and walked to the bathroom, I opened my cabinet my razors were missing. Then I remembered Gibbs took them... I washed my face off, and took some deep breaths. I miss my parents so much, I want to cut really bad. I can't thought, of course I could just use a knife or any other blade here. I want to stop, it's so hard. I walked into the kitchen and got me a bowl of cereal. I looked around my walls in the apartment, my eyes met the wedding photo again. A few tears fell from my eyes, I stared into my bowl. I started moving my spoon around the bowl, I don't want to eat. I poured it down the drain, then walked to the couch and sat down. I don't feel like doing anything.

*ring ring*

I looked at my phone, Gibbs. I declined the call and curled up my legs. I had a major headache,

*ring ring*

Another call from Gibbs, I declined again and turned my phone off. I stared off at the picture, lost in trance.

I jumped at the knocking at my door.

"What" I mumble

"It's me" Gibbs voice said

I rolled my eyes and put my head down, I don't want to talk.

"Lexi, come on" I hear

I slowly look up, Gibbs was standing in font of me.

"Did you eat?" He asked me

I shook my head no, he carefully took my hand, and led me into the kitchen.

"Eat." He stated

Again I shook my head no.

"I don't want to do anything, I miss them to much, why should I get to eat when they didn't get to live!" I tell him

"They will want you to live your life" he responds

I sit down, and take a deep breath. What got over me?

"Sorry" I mumble

"Stop saying that, do I have to Gibbs slap you!?" He questions

I smile and he does also, he pours me some more cereal.

"Thank you" I whisper

"Your welcome" he replies

I eat my food and get ready. I hear Gibbs answer some calls, I think. Then we leave together,

"We have a case" Gibbs tells me in the car.

We get to the scene, the rest of the team was there already. I start to collect evidence with McGee and Tony They both seem really happy.

I look over at Ziva who was questioning a neighbor in the driveway she was smiling also.

There was two dead, the marine LT. Jason Kaxs and a civilian. A Jon Doe for now, until Ducky or Abby can identify him.

****

We got back to the base, Abby was processing evidence with McGee, Ducky and Jimmy was in autopsy with Jon Doe, and Jason Kaxs. Tony, Ziva, and I are looking for the ID of our Jon Doe, bank records, way the two victims are connected, and background on both. In walked three people from the elevator. Two men and a woman, the woman has black hair and is shorter, they have blue jackets on. The younger man has dark black hair and and looks like he could have a ascent. The other man has a little gray hair he looks as old or a little older than Gibbs but he's not Mike Franks. Gibbs saw him and pointed toward the elevator. Who's this guy!? He looks alot like Gibbs. I'm really confused, I watched Gibbs and this dude head for the elevator. The other two people with him stayed in the bullpen with Tony, Ziva, and I.