Poison

Gibbs started looking at through the dead marines body, with Ducky's permission. He pulled out another note. He started reading the note in his head, I snuck beside him and read it also.

'Dear Leroy Jethro Gibbs, there is something very wrong about you and this body. You are a lying, cheating, and a bad name for the marines. I will track you down, and get my revenge. And oh the body, try and figure that one out. Enjoy.'

"Gibbs you know that's not true" I say

Gibbs looks back at me, and nods.

"McGee scan for radiation" Gibbs bosses and points to the body

I walk back to the couch and sat down. I watched Gibbs walk around my apartment, he looked lost.

"What did the note say?" Ziva whispers.

I look towards her, and sum up the letter to her.

*beep beep beep*

The radiation machine went off, I jumped when it did.

"High levels of radiation, and our body is covered in a white powder substance." McGee explains

We all left my apartment because Ducky said it might not be safe. I felt sick right after we left, and I was coughing also. About five minutes after we got back to the navy yard I threw up. Gibbs caught me and had me puke in a evidence bag (of course). Right then and there Gibbs dragged me down to have Ducky take a look at me.

"Gibbs, it's probably just a stomach bug" I reassure him.

The autopsy room was not enterable because Jimmy and Ducky were working on the radioactive body.

"We're calling a doctor" Gibbs demanded

I roll my eyes

"I'm fine Gibbs" I state

Just as we're about to walk into the elevator Ducky and Jimmy walked out.

"Can I talk to you Jethro" Ducky asked concerned

Jimmy and I were left standing by the elevator as Gibbs and Ducky got in it to talk, the doors shut.

"Whats wrong with the body?" I question Jimmy

"Um, classified" Jimmy states

What how is information on our case classified?!

"I am a officer!" I remind him

"I know, but it's classified" he repeats

I roll my eyes again.

I wait for the elevator to come back down, when it did Ducky left the elevator and I got on it.

"No your staying" Gibbs tells me

"Why?!" I ask

"Because the white powder was poison," Gibbs says

Poison?!? The marine was covered in poison. I knew why I had to stay in the autopsy room, everyone else will have to also, they take blood and urine samples, make sure none is infected.