Chapter 15

Roman winced. The taste in his mouth is horrible. Liquor, weed, and straight disgusting. The pounding in his head was almost forgotten. The feel of a heavy body on top of him made him frown, but Roman keep his eyes closed.

This is one of the most uncomfortable position he's been in. It feels like 400 pounds laying across his chest. Loud snoring stopped him from trying to ignore the pain and just sleep again.

"Where's my money?!" Roman heard a door being slammed open. His grey eyes flicked open to be met with a mirror on the ceiling. Roman looked side to side before looking at the mirror again.

Dean's room.

On top of him is the one and only Paul Wight. The biggest wannabe baller that Roman has ever met. He earned the name Big Show after throwing a million dollar party, then going bank rupt the next day.

"C'mon, get up fat ass. I want my damn money." Roman tried looking at the door, but the big body blocked his view. He let out a low sigh as he put some effort to remembering last night.

"Damn guy. You okay under this fat ass?" Roman slowly opened his eyes. A guy with big unnecessary sun glasses watched him. Roman licked his cracked lips and groaned. "Get him off of me. Please?" Roman mumbled.

The guy nodded his head with a smile. "No problem."

***

Roman checked his home, floor by floor. He had to kick out a couple of stray people and the mansion is a mess, but all in all, everything seems okay. Roman can't remember nothing from last night. All he know is that he had a good time.

That's all he needs to know.

A hot shower felt good on Roman's skin. The smells, the sweat, the night washed down the drain. A weak tingle in his chest made him sigh.

Coffee

After a quickly brushing of his teeth, Roman put on some clean clothes and grabbed a pair of keys.

I need coffee.

Roman walked slothfully to the garage. On his walk to his black and yellow Lamborghini, he noticed one of the cars is missing. Dean must have left.

I need coffee, and Dean.

Roman forehead creased as he tried to think of where Dean would be. The purr of the engine made him wince. Too loud.

***

Roman walked into a small coffee shop. Few people scattered around the area. Some reading, using wifi or simply enjoying themselves. It sounds arrogant, but this isn't a place for a guy like him. At first looks, the coffee shops screams cheap and mediocre. The small business is located between a rehabilitation center and funeral home. The coffee shop's weird placement gives it a bad feeling from the outside, but the inside is like a small restaurant. Even though it's located on the outskirts of the city, the coffee makes the drive worthwhile.

Roman pulled his hood over his head. Big fingers dig in his hoodie pocket, groping crumbled bills from times before. Roman stared at the male cashier for a moment. Coffee. Roman didn't even look at the menu above. He knows what he came for. "Good Morning, what will you like today?"

The cashier seemed tense. Can't blame him. A lot of people will be tense when a muscular 6'3 man stare at them. Especially when the man has on a big black hoodie with his hands stuffed in his pocket. "Black coffee." Before the man could tell him the price, Roman tossed a crumbled hundred dollar bill on the counter. "Keep the change." Mumbled words passed Roman lips. "Are you sure? It's only $3!" The cashier eyes were wide. Roman raised an eyebrow.

The man nodded, noticing his customer'a bad mood. He swiftly poured freshly made coffee in a styrofoam cups with a lid. He smiled happily at Roman. "Come again, sir!"

Silently grabbing his cup, Roman walked the his usual booth in the corner of the cafe. "You look like shit."

Roman looked at Dean. His hair tied into a loose ponytail, white hoodie, and light stubble."Not looking so good, yourself." Roman said, sitting across for Dean.

The two men locked gazes. Mock seriousness came from both of them. It only took two seconds for them to both break into smiles. Roman broke eye contact and looked down at his coffee, a soft smile still plastered on his face.

"So, how you know I was going to be here?"

"I didn't. Came for the coffee."

"What a coincidence." Dean's raspy voice said sarcastically. He took a sip of the warm liquid in his cup and hummed tiredly. Roman took a sip from his own drank before speaking.

"Have fun last night?" Roman asked with a wink. Whether it was drinking the coffee or seeing Dean, Roman feel a small gust of energy flood his system. "A lot of fun, Daddy." He responded playfully.

Dean pale eyes seemed to twinkle. He love moments like this. The moments when Roman isn't such a mean ass. The moments where he slips out his ego and be simple Joe. A simple man. Dean could tell something happened to him. It's like he built this wall around himself and called it Roman.

"That's good, Peaches." Roman said before finish drinking his coffee. They sat in a peaceful silence for the next fifteen minutes. Quick glances and soft smiles made a happy atmosphere. Roman meet Dean's gaze. His eyes flickered towards the cafe's exit and back to Dean. The blonde gave a short nod.

Both men slide out the booth simultaneously. Before Dean could move, Roman gently grabbed him by his hips and looked him in the eyes. "Were you always this tall?" This is truly the first time Roman noticed that him and Dean is around the same height. "Not when I was a baby."

"Do I have to spank you? Don't be a smartass." Roman mumbled against Dean lips. He pressed his lips firm against his partner's. It was a comforting show of affection. Dean playfully kissed Roman's nose when he pulled away. Roman chuckled and pulled Dean back in for one more sweet kiss, savoring the taste of cocoa on his lips.

***

Joe swallowed hard. Everything around him turned blurry. He breathed heavily. Who was it? Who fucking told!

It's over, all fucking over!

Blood pounded in his ear. Such a nice night, a beautiful day. He needs help. Who'll help? Joe eyes watered in helplessness.

It's over, all fucking over!

_______

A/n: WTF happened?!