Chapter 3

If Jon read the contract, he would have known that he would have to live with Joe and ask for permission to go out. Jon was pissed. He understand he was basically Joe's slave but he was pretty sure Joe can't do that. Jon hates Joe. He was blackmailed into signing a contract, and now his rights are being taken! Maybe, he could sneak out at night. But he stupidly gave Joe his real name. 'Fuck' he thought, trying to think of a way to escape. First he need some clothes because Joe took his old ones. He had on some new silk pink boxer briefs and a tight black wife beater with black knee high socks. He was embarrassed when Joe told him to put it on, but even more embarrased when he came out the bathroom connected to his new bedroom. Joe was laying back on his bed with nothing but a pair of gray sweats. He had his hands behind his head while he laid on the pillows with his eyes closed.

Jon let out a deep breath as he slowly walked over to the side of the bed and stopped. Joe was silent for a moment as he opened up his eyes and getting off the bed. "Turn." Jon slowly looked from his feet as his eyes traveled up his new master's chest. Joe had a gorgeous body. His eyes then traveled up Joe's tattooed arm. He wondered what's the story behind it and why he got it. He looked at the man's pink lips. Big and full. They looked so soft. He continued to stare as a long thick pink tounge licked the lips, getting them moist.

Jon seen Joe's hand move. He looked down to see Joe grab his shaft through his pants. His eyes snapped up to Joe's face, only to be shocked when the steel gray eyes was looking directly into his.

"I said, Turn." Jon turned with a even stronger embarrassment. He just got caught staring and he just seen Joe grope himself. Did he get a stiffy?

He question was answered when he was pulled against the broad chest. Strong arms wrapped around his back and a large hand rested on his stomach while the other one went lower and rested on his dick. Jon struggled to get out the hold. All he got was a soft whispered "Stop," and a "I just want to test you." Jon figured this would be over soon, so he stopped and let the bigger man feel on him.

Jon felt a soft nibble on his throat as his head was tilted to the side. He felt the rock hard poke again the thin underwear. He can tell it was big and it made him whimper. Sure he had sex before, but not with someone that big. He was nervous.

Joe took his hand away from Jon stomach and ran it though Jon's hair. He left another hard bit on Jon's neck before he pulled his hair back and started sucking on the now bruised and tender skin. Jon couldn't help himself. He let out soft moans as his hair was pulled and the hand on his dick slid into the pink boxers and grabbed his shaft. The large hand went slowly as he stroked the smaller man. Joe grinded his dick into Jon's soft and generous cheeks with a soft moan. He bit hard into Jon's neck and pulled away. He quickly turned Jon around to face him and crashed his lips onto Jon's. He had no choice but to let Joe kiss him. It's not like he's complaining.

The two men fought for dominance. Joe winning when he reached behind Jon, slidding into his underwear and started groping the cheeks making Jon gasp. The blonde was unaware of himself grinding against the dark haired man, trying to create some friction. He jumped a little when he felt a long digit circle his tight hole. Jon tries to pull away, earning him a sharp slap on the ass.

Joe backs up slowly with dilated eyes and a smug smirk on his swollen lips. He looks over Jon again before walking out the room. He softly closed the bedroom door with a wink. 'Hot damn' Jon though going over to his new bed. The bed was a California king bed with black sheets and a fluffy lime green cover. The pillow cases had black and lime pimp stripes with a black headboard. The wall behind the bed was lime and every other wall was black. There was a flat screen TV on the wall straight ahead, with a door on each side. The bathroom and what he was guessing is a closet. Under the TV was a bright pink dresser.

'What the hell?' He wondered as he got up to check it out. After checking all the drawers, he let out a shaky groan. Two drawer was full of colorful underwear. The next one was full of colorful knee socks and fishnets. In the fourth he found over 20 types of lube. The last two is what scared him the most. He found handcuffs, rope, gags, whips, and vibrators. What is wrong with this guy? Jon jumped on the bed stomach first and closed his eyes. He rolled onto his back and slowly opened his eyes to see blue ones staring back at him. ' Seriously Joe? A mirror on the celling?'

"My biggest regret." he mumbled to himself and rolled on his stomach again. Well, he didn't regret sleeping on the bed that could be mistaken for a cloud.