15 ♠

×"and it feels like i'm drowing, watching everyone else around me breathe"×

adele- when we were young

------------------

how ironic this was.

jack's heart was worn and tattered, monica's lungs are as well.

they make eachother feel so much more alive.

jack aiding monica with new fresh breaths. the beautiful flowers growing in her chest providing her with a different feeling.

instead of the numbing pain of a cigarette, every word jack utters repairs each time she's hurt herself.

vise-versa, every time monica touches jack a new rose, a new flower sprouts from his chest.

the feelings they give eachother are so profound but they're oblivious.

monica makes a new found love grow in jack's chest.

both stuck and trapped in the strong pull of depression but put their faith into eachother to keep them up.

no evidence, not set answer of their right for eachother but just the hope that they'll fix eachothers broken soul.

jack's eyes opened and he sat up confused, noticing the beautiful set up and the lavender scented room.

"you're up" monica smiled, walking into the room with a drink in her hand.

"i got you an aspirin and some water"

jack smiled, his sides sore.

he winced and monica's face softened, "i'll get you some ice"

"don't move too much"

jack nodded, still a little confused. slowly remembering his fight with sam.

"here you go-"

a loud noise echoed through the house and monica closed her eyes knowingly.

she sighed and looked at jack.

"monica!" her dad yelled

a loud crash was heard from downstairs and monica rushed to close the door.

"monica! you piece of shit, where the fuck are you!" his heavy foot steps sounded throughout the house.

the sound of beer bottles smashing against the walls frightening them.

"stay here, i have to calm him down"

jack was worried but almost too weak to fight back or help.

"dad, calm down everythings- " a loud screech was heard and jack got up, wincing.

"don't tell me to fucking calm down!"

jack opened her room door to see her laying on the hallway floor, holding her head.

"who is he?"

"dad, this is my friend jack"

her dad charged toward jack, failing due to his extreme drunk behavior.

"go jack, it's okay" monica pleaded, giving him a weak smile.

"i got this"

he looked at her, his eyes telling her he wants to stay. his cowardice ways telling him to leave.

and he did.