6 ♠

× "the hardest jail to escape is the one in our minds" ×

purpose- justin bieber

----------------------------

no feeling in the world was worse than this; knowing no one cares.

   he wants love, so so bad

never had he ever imagined growing up, that he'd be this way.

  he had dreams, wishes, hopes, and flushed down the drain by depression.

jack and jack used to be inseparable.

since pre-k it was just the two of them.

no sam, no nate, no mike.

he always resorted in emily after jack left him but, she had dreams too- she went to college.

she offered to help him, to take a gap year to make sure he was okay but he couldn't make her suffer because of him.

jack walked out of campus, heading to a park by his house.

he perched himself on a swing and signed outwardly and cried.

he was so tired, so tired of life.

tired of being mistreated and neglected, tired of being forgotten and left behind.

tired of being known as the other jack.

the less appealing one, the less attractive, less cute, less muscular, less talented jack.

he just wanted to live, to be normal.

but he couldn't free himself from his mind.

"fancy seeing you here" jack turned his head to look at the beauty from last night.

this time she took his breath away, her skin was a tan brown and she was about an inch or so shorter than him.

he blinked to make sure this was the same girl, and to make sure she was talking to him. 

a cigarette was in between her lips and she exhaled, the deadly smoke fading away in the air.

"monica" he got out, she smiled and nodded, sitting on the swing over.

"i told you i'd see you soon"