"Hey Marco." I said before walking past them to the steps. I ran upstairs and went to my room to hang up my new clothes. After, I went into the twins room to put their clothes away. They were sound asleep, so I made sure to be extra quiet.

I decided to do my homework while I'm waiting for Andy to leave. I have to make sure Marco does his homework later. He's going to get good grades this year. I'll make sure of it.

I finished my homework and went downstairs to find Andy and Marco gone. I wasn't expecting them to both leave. Hoe long have the y been gone for? Is Marco coming back? Hopefully he isn't mad about the way I've been treating Andy.

I went into the kitchen to help my mom make dinner. She was putting chicken in the oven and was about to start mashed potatoes and vegetables.

"Need help?" I asked her.

"Sure. Can you start cooking the vegetables?"

"Sure."

"Can you believe you'll be doing this one day? Cooking for the twins and Marco. Of course he should cook sometimes too."

"It doesn't seem that far away."

"It isn't. Before you know it, you'll be graduating."

I became a little sad. I'll be leaving home to go live my family. Maybe start college, and take on whatever else life throws at me. I hope I can be just like my mom.

The front door opened, and Marco walked in with his usual duffel bag on his shoulder. He ran upstairs and I went back to cooking the vegetables.

"So why are you giving Andy the cold shoulder? Did he do something?" My mom asked me.

"I'm not giving him the cold shoulder. I've always treated him this way."

"Oh, alright. After all, he did save your life. You're treating him sort of bad."

"I don't mean to, honestly."

After I finished with the vegetables, I went into the living room to see Marco watching TV. I sat down next to him and placed my head on his shoulder.

"Are you okay?" Marco asked me.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Why do you ask?"

"Andy and I noticed you seemed in a bad mood earlier. You were being a little rude."

"I'm sorry. I was just a little rushed, I guess. I had to buy supplies for the twins, and do my homework."

"It's a weekend. You have plenty of time."

After a very loud dinner, Marco and I went off to bed. The twins were put down a while ago, which means they'll be waking us up early. Marco and I changed into our pajamas and climbed into bed. Marco put an arm around me and I laid my head on his chest.

"Do you not like Andy anymore?" Marco asked me.

"Why do you ask?"

"Earlier when you came back, you greeted me and completely ignored Andy. Also, you became weird when Andy got here. You have him worried that he did something."

"No, he didn't do anything. I'm just... a little embarrassed that I had to be rescued by him."

Marco let out a sigh. He became quiet and it made me wonder what he's thinking about.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I was just remembering the way you looked when he pulled you out of the water. I thought you were already dead, but Andy said you had a very faint pulse. He had to do CPR on you. It wasn't easy watching him "kiss" you. When you woke up, I was so relieved."