Ray Ray - Better Than I Imagined

Ray Ray Imagine

"YN? Are you okay?" Ray rubbed his eyes. I felt kind of bad- it was 11:30. But I needed my friend.

" Cici and Bruno are going out!" I wailed and collapsed into Rayan's arms.

"What? Bruno and Cici? Aren't you guys like, best friends?"

"No! She knew I liked him and then they went out and hid their relationship from me for a month!" I wrapped my arms around Ray's waist.

He led me inside and say me on the couch. He rubbed my back as I talked about how much I loved Bruno- I could hear him getting annoyed with me by the second.

"Look. You may not realize it, but maybe this is for the better!" He smiled.

"How is LOSING THE LOVE OF MY LI-"

Rayan cut me off by smashing his lips against mine. Our lips moved in synch. It was better than I had imagined a kiss with Bruno!

"So you can date me. Because I love you." Ray pulled away from me.

I smiled and kissed him again.

I pulled back for a second.

"I love you too." I smiled. He smiled and leaned back in.

I then snuggled into my love's chest. It was better than anything I had ever expected with Bruno, I realized. I could get over the fact that him and Cici were dating, I had found the love of my life, and he was here all along.