Do You Remember- Princeton

**

That's what happens when you don't do right, don't do right. Outta sight, outta mind.

**

"I said leave me ALONE!" You declined Jacob's call. You had removed him from your contact list, yet he insisted on calling you. Is he serious? Not after he decide to pack up and move to California, and tell you he was leaving two hours before!

**

Now you mad cause he got all my time. All my time. Now you picture me rolling.

**

You thought back to when he came home again.

"You- you got a new boyfriend?" He furrowed a brow.

"Well, what was I supposed to do? Sit there and cry over a boy who just didnt decide to tell me that he was moving to pursue a music career?"

"I did!" He cupped my chin. I moved away.

"You should've thought about me when you decided to leave."

"I couldn't just pass up this opprutunity-" he voice raised.

"And you couldn't just pass up telling me!" I matched his tone," keep reminiscing."

I slammed the door.

**

Rolling out your life, and no one's gonna love you like me

**

"I'm never going to forget you!" He yelled through the door.

Well, duh. We had a happy relationship. A long relationship.

**

I'm something to remember.

**

I chuckled. Keep dreaming, "Prince".

**

Finally say goodbye. And I got you reminiscing cause I'm, something to remember.