ep 16

When andrew went out to buy some groceries...
Jenny sneak out to see jessie..
It was just a minute when jessie arrived from school...she was a professor from a university ....
At first..jessie's reaction was like shocked...but she was able to handle herself....she let jenny in...and they took a cup of tea...seems like nobody wanted to talk..
They was just staring at each other...

"i heard about what happen to betty...how is she now?"

"she's fine. But wont able to use her hand again..it was a worst damage.."

"ahhh..."

"jenny..i want to say sorry..."

"no..its ok jessie..i understand why you didnt able to come...we can still go ...if betty would be fine already.."

"jenny...betty ask me to stay...she badly need me more than you do..."

"jessie..i can wait.....dont worry..."

"dont wait for me jenny.."

"huh?..i...i dont understand jessie..."

"lets stop seeing each other jenny..."

"no...no jess...i wont..please dont...i love you..we had a promise..."

"i know...but if we continue this. Everything will go into worst...we are hurting those people around us because of what we are doing..."

"are you breaking up with me?. Are you giving up?"

" i have to..."

"jessie please ...(crying)"

"jenny...were being selfish because of this love..."

"you said youll gonna fight for me..jessie...lets ran away...ran away with me...please."

"stop it jenny!!!..youre getting desperate...lets just accept this...that we can never be together..."

Jenny was so hurt...
She was just asking andrew to let her die...but andrew get mad when he heard that from jenny..

"i told you not to see her again!!!...she will just hurt you!!"

Jenny just crying...

"when will you able to get it jenny?...jessie is such a weak person..and she cant defend u...she cant choose you...why not see me...why not choose me...i love you more than she do...and i can fight for you jenny... I wont leave behind..."

Jenny stared andrew...

" you know if i did that..ill just gonna hurt you andrew...you know who really owns my heart..."

Andrew was so devastated...and all he can do..was to shout from a place where nobody can hear him..

"i hate you jessie!!..you are such a stupid!!.how could you hurt jenny!!!.. Im gonna punch your face idiot!!"

"you can punch me now..."

Andrew face jessie from a distance..
He ran to her and landed a punch...

Jessie's jaw almost break down...

"your weak jessie!!"

Holding jessie's shirt...andrew was about to punch her again..
But he never did...

"aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

"im sorry...youre right...im idiot..im fool...im stupid..."

"yes!!..you are the most stupid person to hurt her...you dont deserve her...you dont!!!"

"please take good care of jenny..."

" i will...and i can.."

Andrew entered his. car and go away..