ep.6

After chan family leave china...
Jenny was left in her mom..her dad abandoned them when she was still a baby(based on her mom's story)
While her tom sister was in and out of jail
As jenny grow up..
Her life went more miserable with her sister zing..
Good that her mom was there to comfort her everytime she wanted to give up..

AFTER 5 YEARS
jenny didnt able to continue her college because she needs to work for her mom since it was gone too old..
While jessie decided to have a vacation in shanghai...
With her girlfriend betty..
Jenny work as a housekeeper own by andrew
..jessie's bestfriend...

Jenny: mom!!...

Mom: why?

Jenny: did you see my necklace?..the one jessie had given to me?

Mom: no...why? Where did you put it?

Jenny: here..i always took it off everytime i take a bath..where is it .

Jenny cant find it..since it was her first day of work..she dont wanna be late..she ask her mom to find it for her..

As she arrived at the hotel...she was ask to talk to andrew on her office...as interview .

Jenny: sir..

Andrew: oh..sat down...

Jenny wearing mini skirt...
Andrew was such a silly man..she hold jenny's legs..and began to kiss her .but jenny slap his face..

Andrew: awwww!!...why did you do that?!..your fired!

Jenny went out of the office crying..she ran away...so fast...until she reached so far..
On the road..while walking..a familiar face block her sight...she totally recogize her...
It was jessie...she walk so fast..but jessie entered the car..she was with a girl...the car went away..but jenny didnt stop running..following them..

Jessie and her girlfriend went to the beach...the same beach where she always been with jenny..while walking at the seaside...she could imagine the two of them..having fun...while they were still young...

Jessie graduated in her masteral course as a teacher .while shane..on her business course...

Jessie saw andrew standing along the shore...

Jessie: andrew!!

Andrew turn to them..

Jessie: how are you?

Andrew: not good..somebody hurt my face..

Andrew told jessie about what he did to her employee..and jessie didnt like it..

Jessie: how can you do that?! Pervert!

Andrew: oh?

Jessie: i really dont know why i make friends with you...

Betty: hey jessie...you promise youll gonna draw me in the sand...

Jessie get a piece of branch..and began sketching on the sad..theyre having fun ..when jenny saw them from distance...and she didnt able to stop herself..she ran through them..and hug jessie on her back..
ThEy were all shocked...

Andrew: jenny shin

After jessie heard that.her eyes create tears .

Jessie: je...jenny?...my sister?

Jenny: yes...im jenny .

Jessie turn to her..and hugged her back..

---