ep 13

While riding a bus...
Happiness can be seen through their eyes...
Jessie hold jenny's hand...

"let's just escape for awhile..."

"jess...what if they cant accept us?"

"maybe for now..but sooner...they will realize how much we love each other..."

"how about andrew?and yumi..."

Jess exhaled...

"let's just face them soon...for now..i want to be with you..can we just think about you and me for awhile?"

Jenny nodded and smiled...

"i want to sleep..can i?"

"sure...."

Jessie put her head on jenny's shoulder...

The bus stop on a mini grocery store...
Andrew was also their looking for them...
But he wasnt able to see them...

In the same place where they took overnight...
There thEy stay ... Jessie was still not believing while looking at jenny...

At the tree where thEy ingrave there names....jenny confess..that she had a crush on jessie even when they were still in highschool...jessie just blushed and kiss jenny's forehead...

Jenny?... Will you marry me?

Huh?...but we cant...

We can jenny....look up in the sky....god is just watching us...right now...
And even without any ceremonies...we cN get married...cause god will bless us...

Jessie get a ring from her pocket...and put it on jenny's finger....

I love you so much jenny....

I love you too jessie...

Jessie prison jenny in her arms...

Jessie....we need to talk to our parents...we cant live like this forever...

I know jenny....that's why we'll go home tomorrow...and we will tell them about us...about our love....

Jenny nodded...

The next day...
After they came out of the bus.
They sat down beside a waiting shed...

Jenny?..promise me....no matter whay happen...you will never give up on us...

I promise jessie...i will fight for our love...

Jessie touch jenny's face...

I love you so much jenny...
Ill call you after i got home...ok?...

"ok...and please talk to her...."

Jessie kissed jenny's forehead..

See you soon...

Jenny just nod...and jessir started to walk away...

As jessie entered the house....her dad welcome her with a punch on her face...

"how could you do this such thing jessie!! We let you grow up in a good manner..with a decent family...jenny is your sister!!"

"im sorry dad....
Sorry but i really love jenny....she is my everything now..."

"stupid!!...are you listening to yourself huh?!!...we let you be whatever you want to be...but now..this one...we cant accept this!!"

Her mom walk near and grab jessie's hand while in tears.

"please jessie..im begging you...mommy is begging...stop this....you cant be with jenny...she is your sister..."

Jessie now went into tears while watching her mom...she felt a little guilty with her being to selfish..she dont want to see her mom sad...but she cant leave without jenny anymore