ep 15

Jenny woke up with her mother's call..

"jenny?..ill be at the market..lock the door ok?..zhing might arrived..."

"okey mom..."

Jenny went out of the house to watch the sunrise...
When she recognize the man who was standing outside their house...

"andrew?"

They walk to the seaside...andrew watching her...looking at her face..trying to hide the pain inside...

"what made you come here?...if youre asking me to marry you...im sorry andrew...i cant..."

"no...its not about the marraige jenny..."

"so..what is it?"

"about jessie...
Betty was brought to the hospital yesterday..because ...because she commited suicide..."

"huh?"

"she wont accept that jessie will leave her because of you..."

"is...is she alright now?"

"yes jenny..."

"now i know why jessie didnt came to see me.."

"and i dont think she'll gonna see you again..she was blaming herself because of what betty did..she wont be able to paint again ...and jessie knew that betty wont be ok with that..."

"jessie promise me..."

"yes...and she promise to betty also...jenny..im not saying this cause i want you to choose me...i want to help you...please...let me help you.."

"what?..what are you andrew?"

" i know youre sick.."

Andrew took out the medicine bottle from his pocket..

"how..how did you get that?..give it back to me.."

"jenny...i can help you...you can be cure..im willing to spend all my money..just to treat you...please..let me do it .."

"andrew..."

Andrew hug her...

"i cant continue my living without you jenny..."

After betty was sent out of the hospital..still have a bandage on her hand...

"jessie...thank you for choosing me...i know you wont leave me..."

Jessie smiled fakely...her mind was still with jenny...

"i have one favor..."

"what is it ?"

"jessie..i want to go back to US...with you..."

"but..."

"after the exhibit..ill booked a flight for us...dont worry about your mom and dad..i already talk to them..and they agree.."

Jenny lied to her mom...she said she'll gonna have a vacation with andrew..but didnt told them that she'll undergo treatment...

." jessie call me this morning...."

"what did she say?"

"she'll gonna go back to the states with betty..just after the vacation..."

"ahhh..."

"jenny?... Just forget about jessie...its clear now...she was choosing betty..."

Jenny didnt react....but she dont believe andrew.. She knew jessie was just guilty about what happen to betty...