3"

**Unedited

As days passed by nothing seemed more creepier then having an adopted brother who is always staring at me, always next to me and has this crush on me.

From what I've noticed he tends to lie allot, and if I say anything he'd take me into his room and we talk it out or if he's horny ..he'd touch me, even I'm uncomfortable with the idea of being touched by my adopted brother my parents would look at me as if I'm crazy if I ever tell them what happens between me and V.

Whenever I caught him lying about something, he'd cover up that lie till he's off the hook. And I hate how he gets away with everything just because of it.

Alone at home with him isn't such a good idea.

Our parents had gone on a business trip for two days so it was me and him.

Me as usual in the kitchen munching on some chips wearing just a wide shirt and denim shorts, with a messy bun.

V was in the living room watching American Horror story. He loves those shows, but to me they're creepy and uninteresting. It's stop gross for my liking.

But since there was nothing to do, I decided to watch it with him. Which was a big mistake because once I sat down he changed the channel switching it to something more gruesome, like murder shows.

The killing of someone made him smile or even laugh at how they died.

"His head got slashed" he said giggling a bit.

I turned over to him and that eerie grin was plastered on his face.

"It's really scary" I mumbled.

"No..it's actually pretty cool."

"Why have you killed someone or something?" I awkwardly chuckled.

"Depends if someone pisses me off" he said.

"I'd kill if I wanted to..what about you. Would you kill anyone?" He ask curiously.

"A-absolutely not! I'd never do such a thing" I said waving my hands.

"Innocent people are the ones that will crack faster than then an insane ones."

With that said i rushed upstairs into my room locking it shut. Two days is going to be the longest days of my life.

At least when there's school tomorrow I'll be away from him.

~~

V who got bored in sitting around all day decided to take a stroll in the park, but to be more protective of himself he took a his pocket knife with him just in case things happens.

"Where are you going?" Ask Alice as she came down.

"Out..don't bother looking for me." He shouted not even looking back at her, he closed the door behind locking it from the outside.

"Whatever then" she sassed.

V placed his hoodie on and covered himself with a black mask, only his piercing eyes were shown.

He picked up his phone that was vibrating earlier and answered it.

"Hello?"

"V where are you dude, are we going to kill someone or not." Jimin says.

"Yes we are and I'm on my way." He replied.

V walked faster taking a bus and heads out to china town in search of his friends. He scanned the bustling area and soon found Yoongi waving his hand in the air, V automatically walked through the crowds pushing people aside till he reach his hyungs presence.

"What took you so long?" Yoongi ask.

"Girl problems" V smirked.

"Well let's get going ..the show is about to start" he says.

They entered inside a building with tons of men roaring at the girls that were being hanged naked blind folded into a pole while they screamed at every whip they had taken.

"So how is the event?" Yoongi ask.

"It's pretty good, how much money are we making?"

"Tons I'd say if we keep doing this every Thursday and Friday night our business can sky rocket tremendously"

V nodded at the idea of his hyung and took a seat next to his members as they watch the girls being violently tortured all night.

Hours passed of touring at least ten girls some were dead due to the impact and some still breathing but brutality beaten up.

Soon the next ten girls were being brought up and one girl made everyone payed attention "Hey let go of me!" She shouted as she struggled in one of the buff mans grips.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA look at this one! She sure is feisty!" The man cackles

V's mouth opened wide seeing Alice being taken up in the stage. He wondered why is she even there in the first place, he wanted it to stop but it seems that tonight might be more interesting than ever before.

"Someone help me!" She cried.

His hands were now bawling into a fist but at the same time a sinister smirk was formed upon seeing her in distress.

Without any warning the men tore off her clothes as she stood there covering herself crying for someone or anyone to save her.

V bit his lips seeing her without nothing on and he loved it very much.

"Well are we going to continue or not?" He says smirking at devilishly.

"I want to hear her scream!" He laughed.
_________________
**CUTT~~
Not good not good :( bad chappie sorry guys it took so long to update.