“Yeah, I'm fine. What no Alice is doing okay, yeah I have a boyfriend, he is really lovely, thank you!” I muttered, knowing that she couldn't hear it anymore. I walked into the kitchen and sat on my previous place.

“What were you doing?” Jack asked after a while.

“I had a phone call” I replied, taking another sip of my coffee.

“Oh okay, who called?” He asked again.

“My mother” I answered, hoping he wouldn't ask further.

“Alright” he said, taking my hand and drawing circles on the back of it. I smiled and kissed his cheek. After everybody was done with breakfast Alice and I volunteered to clean, while the others went back into the living room. I waited for a while to make sure nobody was in the hall, before grabbing my phone and turning the wifi on.

“Jay, the fuck are you doing?” Alice asked confused.

“Wait a minute” I said, before going on youtube.

Alice's POV

I rolled my eyes and continued collecting plates from the table.

I then heard guitar's playing.

From the get-go I knew this was hard to hold

Like a crash the whole thing spun out of control

Oh, on a wire, we were dancing

Two kids no consequences

Pull the trigger, without thinking

There's only one way down this road

It was like a time bomb set into motion

We knew that we were destined to explode

And if I have to pull you out of the wreckage

You know I'm never gonna let you go

We're like a time bomb

Gonna lose it, let's defuse it

Baby, we're like a time bomb

But I need it

Wouldn't have it any other way

She paused it and looked grinning at me.

“Wow, who was that?” I asked. I really liked the music. It sounded different to what normally was playing in the radio.

“Guess” She said smiling.

“Oh god okay... Well, judging from your grin, it is whether something really obvious, or I will be really shocked by the answer... Let's go with... Justin Bieber?” I asked, making her laugh.

“No” she managed to say through fits of laughter.

“Oh okay... Ugh I don't know! TELL ME!” I pleaded.

“Okay” she laughed “This is, from the one and only Band, All Time Low!” She said, making my mouth drop open.

“Wait, you mean THIS was the band they are all in?” I asked shocked. She nodded and smiled.

“Fuck my life they're good!” I said after a while. She nodded and then helped me cleaning the dishes.

“Do you think they're well known?” Jay asked kind of scared.

“I guess they are... But well, let's not think about this right now, I mean we have to enjoy the time we have with them... Right?” I asked unsure.