Chapter 23 Continued (Strap Up)

Hour Later

Lauren POV

I feel so relieved, Kj is safe. I looked at the time it hasn't even been a day yet and Im already found. Sometimes I think to myself that the streets are better than the police. "Ay babygirl you want something to eat." I looked up at one of Rod's goons. "Yeah I want some chinese, mandarian orange chicken with fries." He looked at me, smiled, and shook his head. "What?" I was a little confused myself maybe just because of all that's went on today. "Nothing ma, just that I was ordering the same thing." We laughed and for a moment I forgot at what all happened. Me, Kj, and Rodney's homie were chilling, talking, and laughing. When I was little I always thoughts that thugs were heartless, no smiles, no laughs, no remourse, but after I got older I learned a lot. That most were the total opposite like my mom. They just handled things in a different manner and did anything they had to protect the ones they love and make it through the struggle. MY MOM! Oh my gosh I need to call her and let her know that Im okay. I tap the boy who asked me what I wanted to eat. "Wassup babygirl." "May I hold your phone and call my mom just to let her know Im fine, I don't want her to do anything crazy." He laughed and looked at me knowingly. "Yeah I know about Chardonnay, thats a good idea." He reached in his cargo pants pocket and handed me his cell. "Thanks..um.." "My name is Jordan lil mama" I laughed a little, "thanks Jordan." " No problem." I stepped out the room into the hallway where I walked a few feet away, but not far enough so that the boys standing outside the room couldn't see me. I dialed my mom's number and she picked up. "Hello?" " Hey mommy this is Lauren." "Lauren!! Baby are you okay because ima kill that motherfucker when I see him! But are you okay, you hurt, hungry, talk to me!!" " No mama calm down Im fine Craig left the room and Trevor, J, and Rod were on his trail so I guess they got a hint that he left me and KJ in the hotel while he went somewhere about "taking care of buisness". Rodney sent some of his boys up here and they've taken care of me and KJ, but Im a little worried about Trevor and the boys they probably gonna try to take out Craig by themselves." I heard my mom sigh in relief for me, but in anguish for the boys. "Okay baby me and Trevor's father are on our way to you, well I am to you and Trevor's father to the boys, are you strapped?" " No ma'am Craig took it." "Okay well Ill bring your glock Ill be there in less than a hour love you." " Love you too mommy Bye." I held the phone to my chest and let a tear roll down my cheek. Sometimes Its just so much and I can't bear to hold it in. Suddenly I feel a hand grab my waist. I turn around quick ready to fight until I see that its just Jordan. "Sorry babe I didnt mean to scare you." "Your fine."  I turned my head quickly not wanting to show my emotions, he took his finger and lifted my chin up so that I couldn't. "Its okay you dont have to hide I cry sometimes too because it gets to be too much or harder." I looked into his eyes and let the tears come out. He pulled me to his chest and I cried while he held me in a light hug. At least someone feels and understands my pain.

Trevor POV

Man Im so mad and ready to see blood. I looked at the passing signs and buildings. It kinda looked like we were going into the suburbs. I was strapped and .48 hot. It was finally time to show people whose son I was. Rodney drove and when I looked in his eyes I saw nothing but a killer. It kinda sent chills up my spine, but he was a true thug and I respect him for protecting family. I looked at J and saw anger, but also like he was thinking. About what I dont know but I knew what was on my mind. Me looking down at Craig in a casket.

Rodney POV

POW, Bang!!! POW, BANG!! POW, BANG!!! Thats all I see and hear right now.

Justin POV

"Im sorry J..." All I can hear is all the sorries people have given me in life and then they do the same shit again, expecting it to solve everything. Im so tired of being taking advantage of because Im a cool guy, Im so tired of waking up and getting calls that one of my niggas a corpse, Im so tired of being hurt, man Im sick of all this bullshit! Its time to say fuck everything, everybody, and most importantly love and remourse.