Chapter 17

Trevor POV

2 weeks later

I still can't believe he gone. We had just got back on the right the page,but he did a good thing to save another life. I looked down at his grave, we might have been great friends one day. "Sweetie you okay." Lauren walked up behind me she gave me a slight hug and peck on the lips. " Yeah I am, its just sad that he had to leave behind a child with a mother like Nikki." " I know babe." It was Kevin's baby, I knew he would've been a great father. We found that he had gotten away to this hospital, but lost a lot of blood. After I talked to him, I waited to hear about J. He was in a coma and wasn't going to make it because he lost too much blood and one of his lungs collapsed. Kevin knew that he wasn't going to survive so he gave his blood and vital organs to J. It took up to 2 hours and J made it. Kevin stayed alive for a couple more hours, We talked, laughed, and joked. His last words to me were.." Trevor you're a cool nigga could you please do me one favor?" " Yes anything dawg." " When my seed come out be there for him because I know his mother not." Tears filled up in my eyes thinking about it. " I got you son, I gave him a hug and so did everyone else in the room except J who could only dap him up. " Thanks man, but I dont think Ima make it with your parts because you smoke too much." Kevin laughed so hard and we alll did. Then suddenly he stopped and layed back in the chair, closed his eyes, and went above us. He had a smirk on his face so I knew that he was at peace. " Lets go babygirl, we need to check on  J." " Alright." We walked away and from that day on I became a man. Life too short.

Lauren POV

Its still really sad that Kevin's gone, he was a great guy. Me and him used to hang out a while back when we were kids. I looked ova at Trevor. Ever since the funeral its like he became a different person, he changed from a boy to a man. " Baby maybe we should get J something to eat." " Good idea that nigga always hungry." We stopped at Mcdonalds and got J some food and us. We arrived there about 20 mins later. We knocked on the door and there J was all smiles. " Wassup fam." " Hey J" " Hey girl you looking good wanna help me heal faster Trevor dont have to know." We all laughed  he was such a clown. " Hey bruh how you feeling." Trevor looked at J smiling and J looked back grinning like the Joker. " LIke a bag of money." We walked in the house and gave J his food. " Man you still greedy." Trevor looked up at J who was finishing my fries and sandwich. " Duh, the only thing that collapsed was my lungs nt my stomach." Trevor laughed and I just looked at J laughing. " Ay babe can you come over here for a sec?" Trevor called me over to sit in his lap." Yeah Im coming." J looked up and said, " girl you betta go to your big poppa." I laughed and sat on my babys lap. " Look I got some buisness to take care of and can you stay here with J for like a hour?" " Yeah sure." I knew he was going to check on Nikki he took the promise he made to Kevin seriously. He didnt wanna take me because I still wanna beat tha bitch. " Love you." " Love you too." He kissed me and I kissed back then we had our tongues down eachothers throat. " UGHHHHH ya'll nasty motherfuckers Im tryin to eat!" We all laughed and I got up Trevor held my hand and I walked his to the door. " Bye boo." " Bye daddy." I closed the door behind me and J stood there with open arms. " COME TO GRANDDADDY!" "Your so stupid." I knew that he was going to have me laughing and fighting for a hour. I love him though he's like a brother.

Trevor POV

Knock,knock I was at Nikki's crib, She came to the door and gave me a light hug. "Hey Trevor." " Wassup." She let me in and I sat on the couch. She looked tired I guess I would be too, but hey Karma's a bitch. " So what made you stop by." She looked at me with sad eyes." Just checking on the baby how its doing." " Good." " Good, you need any money or food or something." " Naw Im good." " OKay." " Trevor?" " Yeah" " Is your brother still upset with me." Ever since me and Rodney found out we were brothers we talk a lot and hang out. He supposed to be coming over to my house tonight." I dont know maybe you should ask him and apologize." She looked horrified, but then a shimmer of hope came over her. " Okay when?" " At my house at like around 6 or 7." " Okay Ill be there thanks." " Umhm." I cant wait to see how thats going to turn out.

Justin POV

" Ay Lauren bring me some ice cream." " AIte greedy." She walked bye and hit me with a pillow she's so childish, but I like. Buzz, buzz, buzz. It was Trevor's bro Rodney.

Rod: Wassup man hw u feelin?

J: Betta

Rod: Tru, Ima stop bye wen I cme dwn

J: Aite thts cool jus dnt hit me lol

Rod: Lol aite bruh

Trevor's brother was kinda cool. I still wanna beat that ass, but not out of anger or revenge. Shiddd who Im kidin it is for revenge but I like ol dude. " Here you go." " Thanks NuNu now come over here so I can spill it on you and lick it off." She laughed and gave me a kiss on the cheek before walking to sit in the chair across from me. I wonda what it would've been like if we went togetha, but oh well thats my boy and Im not making that same mistake again. Gets a nigga killed.

Nikki POV

Trevor had grown into a man, he looked so good. I think Im catching feelings again, but I know its not gone happen. Nobody ever told me that living this life was going to end up like this.

Kevin POV

Here I am, a thug in heaven. Trevor kept his promise I know my son is going to be taken care of. Everyone looks so happy and Ill always be here as their guardian angel. Im even going to be there for the birth of my child. GIve him a kiss on the top of the head to let him know daddy's here. I feel so peaceful and at rest.