Chapter 12 (Interesting Breakfast)

Trevor POV

9:00am

Early in the morning, when she's all alone, Ima take my time, do Lauren how I want, and its gone start off wit me taking her to eat some pancakes, that I made!! I shoulda been a rapper who am I kidding they probably woulda laughed right in my face if I sung that stuff to them. Well I was going to take Lauren out but I wanted it to be more special so I decided to get up early and make her breakfast then take it to her crib. I called her around 8 and she said she was all alone while her mom had just left for a buisness trip, so maybe we'll have time to get a lil closer.

15mins later

Ding,ding,ding

"Coming Trevor." "AIte" I'm so excited and happy at tha same time I wonda if she'll like my cooking I even made a heart outta whip cream on top with a strawberry in tha middle. Yeah that's how I do.

Lauren: Hey babe

Trevor: Hey, you musta just got out tha shower

Lauren: Yeah I hope I don't look too much of a wreck

Trevor: Naw you look fine boo

She looked good though. She had her hair up in a messy bun, a clingy black tank top and some leggings on. Even when she didn't have on make up and stuff my girl was still a 100 on a scale from 1 to 10.

Lauren: Thanks, whats that in your hand

Trevor: Some breakfast I made you

Lauren: Really

Trevor: Yeah I can cook

Lauren: Well if I die I'll know that you didn't do it on purpose (laughs)

Trevor: (laughs) Oh so yu got jokes huh

Lauren: Yeah man

Trevor:  Wow well you know what happens

Lauren: What!! Ah Trevor put me down!

Trevor: No you started it so I'm finishing it

I slammed her on the sofa and we start fighting. I swear I ain't neva had so much fun with a chick before. "So now since you beat me up you have to feed me." " Fine I will for you babygirl." "Thanks" I gave her a peck on the lips and fed her a piece of pancake. " So how it taste." " On point you should try out for top chef america or something." " Naw baby not all that, so um what you wanna do." " Well first you gotta finish feeding me then I was thinking that maybe we could cuddle a little and just chill for a minute." " Aite whatever you say fatty." " Shut up." She through a pillow at me, but I didn't even respond I just finished feeding her and did exactly what she said we were going to do. I didn't wanna waist anytime. After about an hour and two episodes of Maury she looked up at me. " Trevor" "Yeah wassup." She turned over so that her head was on my chest and looked into my eyes. I squeezed her and looked back and felt nothing but love come over me as we gazed in eachothers eyes. " I love you." " Awe I love you too shawty." She kissed me and I kissed back, then before I knew it we started to get a little more passionate. She caressed my torso and my hands slid down her waist to her hips. "Um" She let out a slight moan. " You ain't ready for all this boo." She started laughing but didnt respond she just started it back up and we made out for a minute then suddenly I felt her hands go down my pants. " Dang babe." " What did I do something wrong." " Naw you doing everything right." She smiled at me and pulled me on top of her. "Now what you trying to get yourself into." "I don't know lets just find out." I wanted to let myself go inside her  right then and take a journey through her ocean, but I knew she wasn't ready for all that so I just let our kissing taking over and my hands move over her body. She responded well and after we were through we both looked pleased. "I love you Trevor." " I love you too ma." She kissed me and laid her head on my chest and fell asleep all I could do was watch and play in her hair. I never thought that I could have something some beautiful and beyond description. I kissed her on top of the head and whispered "I love you" in her ear before I doozed off.

Well, I hope you liked this short chapter. I tried two different ways to write their conversations, so tell me which format you'd rather have. Please continue to vote and comment. Thanks:)