Chapter 15

6:00pm

Sharice POV aka "Chardonnay"

I'm so tired and ready to see my baby. I know she's holding down the fort like her mom, but you can never be too safe. And one of my men just sent word to me that some bankhead street king is about to go down there to raise hell. I really need to hurry and get there, so I can defend me and my kingdom. " How much longer until we get there." " About another 40 mins ma'am" " Alright." This 40 mins needs to go by quick.

Lauren POV

Well my mom just texted me talking about she'll be home in 40, so I think I'm going to try to cook. OR maybe we'll just go out or something. Yeah that sounds better. I can't wait maybe I should invite Trevor to join us.

Lauren: Babe what you doing later?

Trevor: Um nthn y?

Lauren: Do you want to have dinner with me and my mom later. She'll be here around 7.

Trevor: Sure ok boo

Lauren: Alright see you later love you

Trevor: Luv u 2

Awe that's my man. Buzz, buzz, buzz. Who's calling me?

Lauren: Hello?

Nikki: Hello Lauren, I see you took my man

Lauren: No I didn't you pushed him into my hands

I hate women, hold up let me use the right word, little girls that like to play games. I don't have time for it.

Nikki: (claps) Bravo so you got him, well a least for a couple more hours

Lauren: What are you talking about?

Nikki: Hmm boo hoo you are going to be so upset to see him lying in a body bag

Lauren: What the fuck! If you touch him I'll kill you myself!

Nikki: (laughs) Naw its not gone be me, but my boo from bankhead, so be ready

She must not know who she messing with. But ima end this conversation like a lady.

Lauren: (laughs) Well I'll be waiting with open arms (click)

I have to warn him because this sounds really bad. Everyone knows that Bankhead niggas are crazy and ruthless. They won't stop until they see red and black. Blood and funerals.

Trevor POV

Well Im heading over to see Justin because he wants me to sit down and talk to the nigga that got Nikki pregnant and one of the dudes she was sleeping around with. Im not going to pop off or nothing because I have a girl that truely loves me and at the end of the day Im just glad I dont have to deal with Nikki

20 mins later

Ring,ring,ring

Justin: Ay yo wassup bruh

Trevor: Sup nigga

Justin: Come in

Wow his crib pretty tight. I know this got to be off of drug money. I wonder who he work for?

Justin: T, this is..well Ima let ya'll talk to eachother while I go find something to eat

Kevin: You just met me and you trying to go through my kitchen nigga.(laughs)

Justin:(laughs) Well with all this stress I need nutrition

We all started laughing. You can never be mad at J. He walked away, so me and ol dude started talking.

Trevor: Man when I saw you I thought I was going have to murder your ass because I felt that was disrespect bruh, but to be honest you a pretty cool dude and I dont have time to waist my anger on a hoe.

Kevin: Yeah I feel you. Like I said at tht beginning Im sorry, so can we be cool?

Trevor: Yeah we straight.

We dapped eachother up and all the drama about Nikki seemed to have left all our lives.

Trevor: This a nice crib, where you work?

Kevin: (laughs) You mean who I work for. Ima dealer and I work for Big Travis.

Trevor: Oh true, you know thats my pops.

Kevin: Yeah I heard. when I found out about Nikki and all that I ain't gone lie I was a lil intimidated because I knew you coulda had me x out.

Trevor: Yeah I should have her ass X out.

Kevin:(laughs) I woulda already but I dont want to kill tha baby even if it aint mine.

Trevor: True (laughs)

Buzz, buzz, buzz. Oh here go my baby he moms must be back. Ring,ring,ring

Kevin: Man let me answa tha doe, I'll be back

Trevor: Aite

Let me call Lauren.

Trevor: Hello

Lauren: Hey baby

Trevor: Wassup

Lauren: (sighs) Nikki just called and told me that she got some dudes coming from bankhead to ruff you up and Im so worried about you. Where are you? Who are you with? Trevor talk to me.

Trevor: Calm down baby, I'm fine Im at Kevin's house its like right down the street from the school. Its the biggest on this street you couldn't miss. Im all right Im pretty sure my pops knows so if something does happen Im covered. You just stay inside. I love you

Lauren: I love you and there' something you need to know about me...well my mom is.....(pow gunfire in the background)

Trevor: (justin yells to Trevor in background, so does Kevin) Oh shit! Baby I gotta go I love you, and Ill be fine alright

Lauren: I love you too and Ill..

I had to hang up. I was running toward the noise, I already had my glock pulled when I saw like four or five niggas holding J at gunpoint. Kevin had his guns pulled too, but then the nigga holdin J stepped out. He looked familar almost like he could be my older brother.

Rodney: Which one of ya'll is Trevor?

Trevor: Me nigga what tha fuck you want!

Rodney: (laughs)

Kevin: Trevor!

Boom! I was knocked out cold from behind.

Travis POV

"Hurry up niggas my seed in trouble! Any word on where he at?!" " Yes sir he's at Kevin's crib." " Alright then lets roll out." I never thought I would see this day so soon. I knew I shoulda let my sons meet eachother sooner but I didnt want Trevor to be dragged down in all the craziness Rodney does and I would think they would be fighting by eachothers side not against. Its time for me to shut things down.

Laurens POV

"MOM we have to go now I heard gunfire." " Alright baby Im coming all ya'll come on!" I had on my bullet proof vest and strapped ready to go. Me and my mom hopped in the Cadillac, while the pose followed behing in four truckloads of men. "You ready babygirl, don't get killed on me your all I have left." " I've stayed ready mom, and we are going to walk away fine." She kissed the top of my head and we drove to our destination. Its about to be a firework show.

SO tell me what you think comment or inbox me on what you think will happen next.