Chapter 23 Almost to the End of Road

Hours later

Craig POV

" Ay man why is KJ crying" I looked down at my grandson, um he looked just like his mom beautful. "Lil girl do you hear me." Im so tired of her stanking attitude the whole way to the hotel. I done gave her a nice temporary place, food, and even offered her some thous, what the hell? She turned to me and rolled her eyes. She took KJ outta my arms and his crying ceased it was like if he was almost at peace. "Cool I gotta go take care of some buisness near the area Ill be back, don't try to leave because I got eyes watching you, make a move and your dead. She turned the other way and walked away. I slapped her on the butt because it was so tempting, oh oh wait til I get back. " Ay man watch your hands!" I looked at her and laughed. "Lil girl I own you and that little boy now shut the fuck up." I turned to the door and turned the knob. I walked to the car and drove out the parking lot feeling good.

Trevor POV

Man Im so pissed wait til I find this dude Ima kill him. I can't even eat right now. Rodney was driving and J was sitting in the back looking out the window. Everyone's mind was in a blur about what we were going to do to him. We kinda got a hint on his trail because we left almost right after he did. Suddenly I heard Rodney shout, "There he go!!" We saw Rodney's car drive out a hotel parking lot, but where was my wifey and KJ? "Rod he dont got them they probably in that hotel." "Yeah you right, but I got some partners behind me they'll take care of them while we catch this fool." I nodded my head and agreed with Rodney. He sped behind Craig, he couldnt see our faces because it was dark. There was about to be blood on the street. Im not gonna have no remourse.

Rodney POV

Man I got Boosie mixtape blowing, I done smoked some loud, and Im mad. There bout to be a death. If Trevor don't kill his ass, Ima murder him. I done tried being nice, leave that life behind me and try to go to college and shit, but people take advantage of that. Time to pull the glocks out, I been doing this for so long I dont have any emotion when seeing a dead corpse. If I get caught this will be my third and Im out but I really dont give a, I want my nephew and sister back. Craig done messed with the wrong family he bout to be buried with his daughter and thats the real.

Lauren POV

"Its okay KJ daddy will be here soon." KJ looked up at me sleepily and grinned. I had no other choice but to smile and shed a tear at the same time. I love him and would not let anything happen to him so Im not going to try to escape just yet. I hope help is on the way because I cant take this. "KNOCK> KNOCK, KNOCK!! Who could this be. I looked out the door and saw a bunch of thugly dudes. "Who are ya'll." " We friends of Rodney, he told us to watch you until him and Trevor' em get back from handling buisness." My heart filled with joy and I let them in. They asked if I were okay and gave me anything I wanted. I knew everything would be okay I just cuddled KJ and waited for the family to reunite. "I love you," I whispered in KJ's ear while he lay sleeping in my arms.

Kevin POV

Man now this so effed up my baby was in danger and his caregivers. I can't believe this man I love him so much what if? Never mind I aint even gone think like that, Im so glad they found KJ and Lauren, but Craig bouta go. I can feel it Rodney is so mad hell ain't got nothing on him. Trevor is too and Justin. Man its either bout to be some new guests in heaven or hell tonight. Um Um Um.....

SO I know its short and I haven't been updating but I'll try to more often. Please like, comment, and vote. Thanks for all the continious support. I love all of you and feel grateful. Love @MsNicole1128 <3