Chapter 20

Its been a week since shawn asked me to be his girlfriend. Almost everyone at school knows. I don't even know how but they do.

"Have a great day sweetie and say hi to Shawn for me!" My mom said as i got out the car. No, my mom does not know, yet, that Shawn and I are dating.

"You too. Ill see you later." I walked up to the entrance of the school and made my way to the cafeteria. Shawn and I always meet up there in the morning when he don't walk to school together.

As i entered the cafeteria, i was stopped by Kian. He stopped right in front of me. "Is it true?"

"What?" Confused at what he meant.

"You know what I'm talking about." Kian sounded so serious.

"No I don't."

He sighed. "The rumors? About you and Shawn dating."

"Well they aren't rumors and why would you care?" I walked away from him.

Kian's POV ( OMG YASS )

Shes right. Why would I care? Honestly, i wish it wasn't true.

"Babe?" Sandy interrupted my thoughts.

"Huh?" I faced her and she had a confused look.

"What did you tell her that left her in a bad mood?"

"Nothing. Why do you care?" I scoffed and left the cafeteria. Yes, that was kinda rude of me. Who am I kidding? That was rude. Ugh. I shouldn't care about Kat, but i lowkey still have feelings for her and they should be kept lowkey. Now, that I'm with Sandy, i cant do anything about it. I do like sandy but not like i like Kat. Fuck. What have i gotten myself into?

I sat at the bottom step of the stairs, located by the restrooms. I need to break things of with Sandy before they get to serious. Im not a serious relationship kinda guy? At least I don't think so...

Kat's POV

I saw shawn sitting on a booth talking to his friend, Taylor, i joined sitting across from both of them.

"Whats up?" I asked both of them, while Taylor offered me donuts.

"Nothing much. Just talking about football, you know the usual." Taylor chuckled.

"Basically all y'all talk about." I said taking a bite of my chocolate glazed donut.

"Not always." Shawn said rolling his eyes jokingly.

"Then, what else do y'all talk about?" I asked curiously.

"Stuff." Taylor said stuffing his mouth with donut holes.

I rolled my eyes and laughed. "We have 15 minutes till first period starts."

"We have enough time." Shawn says looking straight at me.

Shawn and I were in a moment until Taylor interrupts. "Guys!" He said laughing.

"Now what?" Shawn says rolling his eyes and laughing. Damn that laugh was gorgeous.

"I need your guys's advice."

"On?" I asked confused.

"Well," he started off, "there's this one girl."

"Oh i see you." Shawn and i both said in unison. We look at each other and laughed. He's so cute.

"Hello!" Taylor waved his hands trying to get our attention.

We turned our attention back to Taylor.

"She's perfect but how do i ask her on a date?" Taylor asked.

"Well just talk to her and ask her if she wants to go get frozen yogurt or something." I said even though i suck at giving advice.

"Duh!" Shawn said.

"Fine." Taylor looks outside the window and his eyes widen. "There she goes! Lemme go talk to her. See you guys later!"

Shawn and I started walking to class, hand in hand. Im literally happy. I can't believe moving to California turned out to be great after all.

"See you in lunch, gorgeous." Shawn said as we stood outside my class.

"Of course you will, handsome." I said having the biggest smile on my face. I stepped into class and sat in the back where i always sit.

"Open your books to page 211 and do activity 1, I will be walking around to check your work." Mr. Fernandez said.

I was half way done with my work, when i felt a buzz on my butt. I grabbed my phone and covered it with my book. I rolled my eyes when i saw who it was.

Kian 🙃 :
meet me in rr thats @ g building

First of all, which restroom? And why does he want to meet up.

-------

Wow no words. Its been a while. I literally started writing this chapter months ago but never finished. I've had so much go on. Like no lie. I had my Quinceanera on May 21st. I was literally so busy with practices and other stuff. I also went to Beautycon In march im not sure if i told y'all already. I have so many things to say.

Im so sorry. I downloaded wattpad again (i had deleted it bc full storage) and had 405 notifications. 54k read on this story. Thank you all 💚

Lately, I've just haven't been feeling it //: and i think writing will help me out. Plus its summer so expect many updates.

Comment some of your favorite quotes its 1 am and I'm bored and I'm currently sad. I need motivation 😂

Lemme go back to reading your comments! I swear you guys are funny!

Instagram// Cristinaofficial
Youtube// cristinaofficial2012
Twitter// osnapitscristy

luv you guys!
Vote, comment, & follow!
-cristy💚