Chapter 12

Once i walked in, i saw Sam. He waved at me to sit on the empty desk beside him. At least i had a window beside. These 2 hours are going to be long.

Its been a few minutes and i can't find anything to do. I do not want to do homework, of course. I was just there whispering with Sam. He made me laugh at times. The teacher would look up but i guess she really didn't care.

Luckily, i had a book in my backpack of one of my favorite youtubers! Once i read the first word, something or someone interrupted me. It came from the window. I look to my left and see nobody. Maybe it was just my imagination.

"What?" Sam whispers to me.

"Uh nothing. I thought i heard like a knock or something." I whisper back.

The teacher finally leaves the classroom for a restroom break. Of course everyone starts talking not to loud, but not to low.

"What up?" Sam asks turning to face me.

I keep looking at the window. "I don't think it was my imagination. I think it was an actual knock."

"Duh. You don't have an imagination!" Sam says laughing.

"Oh fuck you." I say back.

"No, thank you." He says smiling widely.

"So whats up? You seemed pretty down when you came in." Sam asks.

"Oh. Uh. Problems. You know." I say trying to jump over the subject.

"Kian?" He blurts.

"Yes." I straight up say. I sigh.

"I think he likes you." Sam says like a little kid.

"Kian? Liking someone? Doesn't sound like him." I state.

"Yeah yeah he's a bad boy. Just because he's a player doesn't mean he cant have feelings." Sam says, which is true.

"True." I say. I hear the knock once again. "Please tell me you heard that!"

"Yep. Look." He says pointing to the window. I look and it's Kian Fucking Lawley.

"Ugh." I roll my eyes and look back at Sam.

"I think he's saying to look back at him." Sam says trying to make out what Kian is saying on the other side, while I'm still facing Sam.

"No. Tell him to go away." I tell Sam.

Sam mouths to him to go away, but Kian doesn't leave. Sam can't understand what he's saying and decided to open the window. Like really Sam.

"Kat i need to talk to you." I hear kian say once the window is open. Im still not facing him. "Please." He asks.

"No. Im in detention, so go away." I say rudely.

"Cmon." He pleads.

"Go away Kian. The teacher is gonna come back any second." I say.

"I don't care."

Ugh. I get up and go towards the window. "Whatever ok. Now leave!" I say pushing him away from the window and locking it.

I go back to my seat quickly because one of the other people in detention were looking out if the teacher was coming.

The next hour i just read a bit and just sit there staring outside. I was remembering how I was pushing Kian away from the window and a smile appears on my face. Ew no Kat. What are you doing? Stop it. Why are you biting your lip. Stop. Okay no. You can't like Kian he's a douche.

The teacher finally releases us. The only thing i want to do right now is go home and lay in bed.

"Kat!" Sam calls out as i'm walking towards the school front door.

"Yeah?" I say opening the door and waiting for him.

"Has your friend Madison asked about me?" He asked as we both walked out if the school.

"Nope. She hasn't." I said. Aw I think he likes her.

"Well do you think she likes me?" Sam asks.

"I don't know. Maybe you should ask her on a date or something."

"Alright. Thanks Kat." He says.

"Kat!" I hear someone scream my name. I turn to where the screaming comes from. Wow it always has to be kian.

"You said we could talk." He says.

"I didn't say today." I said.

"Can i walk you home?" He asks.

"Uh no. Sam is." I say pulling sam by the shirt and we start walking away.

"Why don't you talk to him right now?" Sam asks me.

"I've had enough for today." I snap. I hear footsteps.

"Well can i walk with you guys." Kian asks.

"Ok shure. Fine. Whatever." I say.

We were walking i was beside Sam, kian was on the right side of Sam.

"So..." Sam says out of nowhere.

"Shut Up." I say.

Kian laughs.

We finally get to my house.

"Well thank you for walking me Sam." I thank him.

"No problem, Kat." He says. "I think you should talk to him." He whispers to me.

"Ok." I whisper back.

"Ill text you later." He whispers and leaves.

I sit on my porch and wave my hand to Kian inviting him to sit next to me. Of course, he does.

"Im sorry i made you cry." Kian says interrupting the silence there was.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Talk to me Kat."

I couldn't. I was trying to think of what to say. I sigh. A few minutes later i finally say something. "I just don't want to be hurt again."

Cliff hanger sorry!
Well i decided to update today because we reached 9k reads and 300+ votes! So an update is our celebration. (: Omg were gonna reach 10k soon! Thank you guys for reading and supporting me with this fanfic!
Qotc: Do you guys want tension in the next few chapters?
Follow my new Twitter if possible @kianfilms ❤️  and follow me on here (wattpad)

I love that I'm updating often even if its at midnight. Its currently 1:22 am. Btw do you guys want me to do a video on middle school advice? Im going to high school in 3 weeks as a freshman and i could probably help you out with my middle school experience.

I love you guys and hopefully when i update again i have 10k reads. Bye and goodnight 😂❤️ btw sorry this wasnt a long chapter.